• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Florensia OTS

Looks good, but in some pictures you have detailed it too hard, and in some picture more less, think about that.

7/10

The server will be realy good :D i've seen some live action from it "test".. The tp's are fine! it will be so awsome when its up!

5/10, basically cus of some ideas.. but there's just to much gravel and to many small stones, and in general to many details on it.. just to spammed

I'd get a headache if I played this one ingame at least :p '

1. Picture = Fail

21j5a3c.png

25ss (made by Xadrian)
27ss (made by Fluos) stole or copied
30ss (made by Ramq)
Hail thieves!

Last edited:
Then should the 5% also get credits?

I cannot give any credits because I wasn't the mapper and I don't really know what is 'stolen' I'm not sure if you can even call it like that, because our mapper mapped it by him self, I don't think you can reserve right for not using or future credits for your idea.

no one really cares about radonia, radonia had its day and its day is over so what he just copied a few places from radonia

But you cannot take another map and then put it on your map and say it's urs?

Mapper said he did all of it except main city which is 'Darenia' or something like that.

Don't blame me for that how could I know.

Back