• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Flowdude's mapping thread

Looks nice. Maybe less dirt on top, and the other dirt parts you can improve by adding brown gravel and dirt nature like mushrooms.
Rocks on water are nice, but better use the water rocks, else it looks like there floating. Brown gravel looks more realistic on brown parts, and gray on gray parts.

I really like the waterfall tho, the height effect gives a real mountain feeling.

Thx alot for a fantastic feedback :D

Latest edits: Removed rocks and brown debris, added gray debris. added mushrooms and other details + less dirt on tops. Experimenting with vines etc :)

282dc0n.png

Last edited:
Flowdude, if you want some more practice on mapping I need some hunting places done for my ot.

Just PM me if you want more info, it'll be good practice :)

Flowdude, if you want some more practice on mapping I need some hunting places done for my ot.

Just PM me if you want more info, it'll be good practice :)

I am really sorry, all my map pieces are already for an other OTS :)

Here is the new mountain edit: Removed Cave stones, added Rocks, removed stuff and added more :p
1goieu.png

Last edited:
because it's water and grass is err grass, it dosent fit!

Allrighty time for some showoff:

The mountain
149a24z.png

The houses
closerlooktown.png

I really liked the depot, so I am going to show ya all of the floors :p
Overall:
depotoverall.png

Second floor:
depotsecondfloor.png

Third floor:
depot1floor.png

Tell me everything you feel :) I'll handle it ^^

I love CipSofts mapping to an extent. But grass on top of water isn't on my exceptions list. Nor stones on lava from seeing CipSofts latest teaser. But in other words what I'm trying to say is don't use grass on top of water just because someone else did..

Ofc it does, doesn't mean it looks nice in tibia. Because quite simply, it doesn't. Besides which I thought tibia had 8.6 sprites from Zao that had grass out of water.

Ofc it does, doesn't mean it looks nice in tibia. Because quite simply, it doesn't. Besides which I thought tibia had 8.6 sprites from Zao that had grass out of water.

Well since I mean it looks nice, and it can be done in REAL LIFE, I will let it be! for the more realistic and living look!
But Thanks for the discussion :)

Remove the dwarf trees on the house area and i like the idea of the tapestry going down multiple floors in middle of the house

CAVE: How would you like ur cave look like?

Example 1:
20sayi0.png

Example 2:
11izpc9.png

Please vote! :)

example 1, and then leave it like that, good, detailed and nice shape :D

nice shape? lol
they both look terrible
go use RAW more often, you'll see what it does

Back