• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Floyd Mayweather vs Conor Mcgregor

Doomdice

The N00betarian
Reaction score
Who you think gonna win I kinda think Conor will win instead of Floyd. I just heard the trash talk today between them two I think this fight be a good one on august 26th.

As a pro fighter, fight fan and just someone who knows how much money would be lost in the boxing world as a whole I still don't believe this fight will happen.

I hope I'm wrong :)

If i'm wrong it could go either way. Styles makes fights, Conor could be going in and out of Floyds reach landing/missing a lot, but, a crouched up Floyd won't be knocked out by a Conor 1-punch-leap I can promise you that much.. he might go down, but not be severely knocked(concussed) as his guard will be there to catch any eventual chin side-movement, chin will be tucked etc etc. Fight will probably end by Conor being beat up in the late rounds though, if or when he gets too tired to do his ninja-evading.

Extremely interesting match-up! Floyd is king of defensive boxing and upper body-evasion while Conor is 75% footwork (both lateral and medial, don't be surprised if Conor totally dominates positioning) and uses his upper body movement for offensive(it's where he gets his massive reach).

An extremely cool thing would be if Conor tries to capitalize on his huge advantages at upper body strength/wrestling, clinching and reach by pushing the shoulders for control and slapping/tapping the face/guard for points and domination. I can see how he will go for using his footwork more though, which is a bit more playing it safe as standing still and boxing while sticking to rules is 100% Floyds game.

Will Conor win on points? Or will the late round losses make him lose on points despite his strong first rounds? Or will Conor be KOed from being totally depleted somewhere in round 8-12?

Thats the only thing floyd think hes king atm and he could end up like rhonda rousey beat up we see who is laying on the ground but the way floyd talks he might be knock out under 4 rounds which I dont see that happening which be suprise if it does happen.

The thing is, Floyd has no rights to talk about "Conor Tapping out" and saying that "Real men don't quit". Mayweather is fighting in the bitchleague compared to the King McGregor.
I just hope McGregor fucks Mayweather up so bad that he will regret that he fought McGregor for the rest of his life. His fighting is dull and has no power behind it, all he does is dodge hits. And he is good at it, fine. But when you are facing an agressive and fast fighter as Conor, he better fucking watch out.

It's boxing, so Floyd will PROBABLY win, since he is fighting like a bitch. But I ceratinly hope Conor fucks him up bad. BUT if it was a REAL fight... Floyd would run like the bitch he is.

Also Pacquiao > Mayweather.

Jajaja, why so aggressive?

Mayweather WAS a great fighter. He's got little chance now.
Whether he wants to or not, he's taking a dive for $$$.

As much as I'm hoping Mcgregor wins I have my doubts. Reasons for wanting Mcgregor to win is that Floyd is just a damn right cunt and all he gives a shit about is how much money is in his wallet.
Flaunts it wherever he can and that's just fuckin' sad

Floyd will win a boxing match hands down. One of the best defensive fighters. Whilst Mcgregor is fast and aggressive, he isn't used to going 12 rounds with a defensive fighter. Mayweather will dance around him and tire him out. If you all remember, Mcgregor was went all out and got tired early on and Nate took the match.

As much as people hate Floyd and say he runs, he is a fantastic, if not, clinical boxer. In the ring, Floyd wins. In the octagon, Mcgregor hands down.

Mcgregor tries to win the match before it begins by getting inside his opponents head. Floyd is too collected and focused to allow him to do this. I don't think there will be a knockout and I think Floyd will be untouchable and win on points. What a lot of people forget about boxing is it isn't about being a brute and taking punches. It's about landing punches and dodging your opponents. First 5 rounds, floyd will be dancing around mcgregor until he tires out.

I like Mcgregor, he is a showman and brings a lot of attention to MMA and will do to boxing again with this fight. Regardless of the result, there will be a rematch in the octagon but i'd presume it would be years from now before that happens.

Floyd will win a boxing match hands down. One of the best defensive fighters. Whilst Mcgregor is fast and aggressive, he isn't used to going 12 rounds with a defensive fighter. Mayweather will dance around him and tire him out. If you all remember, Mcgregor was went all out and got tired early on and Nate took the match.

As much as people hate Floyd and say he runs, he is a fantastic, if not, clinical boxer. In the ring, Floyd wins. In the octagon, Mcgregor hands down.

Mcgregor tries to win the match before it begins by getting inside his opponents head. Floyd is too collected and focused to allow him to do this. I don't think there will be a knockout and I think Floyd will be untouchable and win on points. What a lot of people forget about boxing is it isn't about being a brute and taking punches. It's about landing punches and dodging your opponents. First 5 rounds, floyd will be dancing around mcgregor until he tires out.

I like Mcgregor, he is a showman and brings a lot of attention to MMA and will do to boxing again with this fight. Regardless of the result, there will be a rematch in the octagon but i'd presume it would be years from now before that happens.
Connor will K.O. him within 4 Rounds.

As much as I'm hoping Mcgregor wins I have my doubts. Reasons for wanting Mcgregor to win is that Floyd is just a damn right cunt and all he gives a shit about is how much money is in his wallet.
Flaunts it wherever he can and that's just fuckin' sad

Funny thing is, Floyd owes money. lel

There is a contract And a Date set already LOL ot is going to Happen no matter what.

Bwuhahaha. Oh really, it is written on paper? Oh well.. that is literally the same as that it has already happened, just not in the current and local space-time continuum.

Fights being cancelled is not, at all, a strange happening. Training injuries, sparring KOs(rarely cancel fights for it but if it happens other "accidents" might happen to prevent the fight from happening), even spare-time accidents have cancelled huge fights before. Anyways, that you believe a written paper means that it is "set in stone" or "written in the stars" :D just proves your own lack of knowledge bro. On top of the normal reasons why a fight could be cancelled though there's also that, as said, that one of them might eat a bullet before the fight(if Floyd is KOed.. the boxing biz would lose like 10-20% of its total market with 1 punch. I'd love to see it, ofcourse, but, I think the people that would lose on it will try to stop the fight before they risk it).

Hope i'm wrong :)

Bwuhahaha. Oh really, it is written on paper? Oh well.. that is literally the same as that it has already happened, just not in the current and local space-time continuum.

Fights being cancelled is not, at all, a strange happening. Training injuries, sparring KOs(rarely cancel fights for it but if it happens other "accidents" might happen to prevent the fight from happening), even spare-time accidents have cancelled huge fights before. Anyways, that you believe a written paper means that it is "set in stone" or "written in the stars" :D just proves your own lack of knowledge bro. On top of the normal reasons why a fight could be cancelled though there's also that, as said, that one of them might eat a bullet before the fight(if Floyd is KOed.. the boxing biz would lose like 10-20% of its total market with 1 punch. I'd love to see it, ofcourse, but, I think the people that would lose on it will try to stop the fight before they risk it).

Hope i'm wrong :)
mate its a superfight it will happen, i got enough knowledge to say it will happen 100% its and 9 figure fight. mcgregor or floyd whould even fight with a broken leg hahahahah.

I love how Floyd is acting tough by calling out McGregor with his Tap Outs, when Floyd is in a sport where Tap Out or ground fight, choking, kicks doesn't even exist.
The amount of Tap Outs Floyd would do if he was in UFC would be ridiculous.

Back