• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fluos's latest work!

Why do more and more people keep posting none finished pics? especially with half the fucking ground not even having any groudfloor! Just empty space, ffs finish the damn pictures before u put the crap up

Looks very nice. There is just to many stuff you put into the map that you don't need. Like on Laboratory smith example on the bottom right there is two warriors just to many stuff you don't need to show off, Other then that looks dam good.

Bad............VERY BAD

fail...................VERY FAIL

Why do more and more people keep posting none finished pics? especially with half the fucking ground not even having any groudfloor! Just empty space, ffs finish the damn pictures before u put the crap up

Why don't you start to map and show us some of urs, maybe you make me the fun of day ;)

@Topic, Good mapping Fluos! :D

@Lighthouse, too much windows :S i personally disagree with that.
@Boat, what's doing a board there? XD

Make the Lighthouse in 1 or 2 floors over sea level, and make beach a little bit bigger, that would be cool :D

Wow, What an great artwork. Just to much work you put into it.

fail...................VERY FAIL

Why don't you start to map and show us some of urs, maybe you make me the fun of day ;)

@Topic, Good mapping Fluos! :D

Belive what you wish, I've got nothing to prove to you.

And I just said fucking finish the pictures before you put em out.. -.-

Belive what you wish, I've got nothing to prove to you.

And I just said fucking finish the pictures before you put em out.. -.-

well, if im going to map now, and let the work unfinished till 1 week, why shouldn't i post my progress?

/end of Offtopic, no more discussion.

Back