• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction Fly System By Darkhaos

Awesome script :w00t:

but I have problem I'm using TFS 0.4 trunk 3884 and when I flying and moving then appear magic effect poff.
I don't changing in anything in source beacuse when I try to compile I get the error

Problematic line:

Code:
			if(target->getStorage(g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::FLY_STORAGE), value) && atoi(value.c_str()) > 0)

Error
Code:
4300 xxxx\game.cpp invalid conversion from 'int32_t' to 'const char*'
4300 xxxx\game.cpp initializing argument 1 of 'std::basic_string<_CharT, _Traits, _Alloc>::basic_string(const _CharT*, const _Alloc&) [with _CharT = char, _Traits = std::char_traits<char>, _Alloc = std::allocator<char>]'
x3

Could someone fix it?? :huh:

Awesome script :w00t:

but I have problem I'm using TFS 0.4 trunk 3884 and when I flying and moving then appear magic effect poff.
I don't changing in anything in source beacuse when I try to compile I get the error

Problematic line:

Code:
			if(target->getStorage(g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::FLY_STORAGE), value) && atoi(value.c_str()) > 0)

Error
Code:
4300 xxxx\game.cpp invalid conversion from 'int32_t' to 'const char*'
4300 xxxx\game.cpp initializing argument 1 of 'std::basic_string<_CharT, _Traits, _Alloc>::basic_string(const _CharT*, const _Alloc&) [with _CharT = char, _Traits = std::char_traits<char>, _Alloc = std::allocator<char>]'
x3

Could someone fix it?? :huh:

You will need to remake the source edits for 0.4. It's quite different to 0.3.6 in the sources.

Maybe is way without remake sources?? Only change something??

Maybe..
Code:
int32_t value;
if(target->getStorage(g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::FLY_STORAGE), value) && value > 0)

??? I Don't know how TFS 0.4 sources are

Hmm not working :(
Code:
4347 xxxx\game.cpp no matching function for call to 'Creature::getStorage(int32_t, int32_t&)' 
 note xxxx\creature.h:340 candidates are: virtual bool Creature::getStorage(const std::string&, std::string&) const

Hmm not working :(
Code:
4347 xxxx\game.cpp no matching function for call to 'Creature::getStorage(int32_t, int32_t&)' 
 note xxxx\creature.h:340 candidates are: virtual bool Creature::getStorage(const std::string&, std::string&) const

Try

Changing:
Code:

To:

Code:
if(target->getStorage(g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::FLY_STORAGE), value) && (int32_t)atoi(value.c_str()) > 0)

Not working
Code:
(target->getStorage(g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::FLY_STORAGE), value)
I think the problem is in this (beacuse there is "int32_t, int32_t&" and should be "const std::string&, std::string&"). But I don't know hot to change it

Last edited:
You can explain it:
Lua:
WATER = {4608, 4609, 4610, 4611, 4612, 4613, 4614, 4615, 4616, 4617, 4618, 4619}
Lua:
 ITEM_WATERTILE = 4625

THX.

You can explain it:
Lua:
WATER = {4608, 4609, 4610, 4611, 4612, 4613, 4614, 4615, 4616, 4617, 4618, 4619}
Lua:
 ITEM_WATERTILE = 4625

THX.

WATER is the non walkable water, normal water, if the water below the player have any of these ids, you'll be able to down there, and will be created the ITEM_WATERTILE, that is the walkable water.

EDIT AT 1:28 A.M: Fixed a bug and added a new feature.

Last edited:
could someone send me a login.lua already with the script inside and I coloke ake acc manager stops working on site and if the fly does not work
plx

Last edited:
Im using TFS 0.3.6 and this changes in sources causes debug in client and closes.
This bug happens when i use the talk action fly up or fly down....
im repeat 2 times the sources edition and the bug persists plz help.

OBS: In the first post has a bug in the lines of codes plz solve this problem...

Im using TFS 0.3.6 and this changes in sources causes debug in client and closes.
This bug happens when i use the talk action fly up or fly down....
im repeat 2 times the sources edition and the bug persists plz help.

OBS: In the first post has a bug in the lines of codes plz solve this problem...

I'm sure that there isn't any bug because i tested it after post it on forum, tested all scripts (including source edit, i compiled a new distro) and all works fine, also i made the test on TFS 0.3.6 PL1

I'm sure that there isn't any bug because i tested it after post it on forum, tested all scripts (including source edit, i compiled a new distro) and all works fine, also i made the test on TFS 0.3.6 PL1

me too, but dont work...thks

--- finally work im my sorce the bug is in my maguic effects
good job this script is very good
xD

Last edited:
How to remove the POFF efect where u flying ?
in the air on change of sqm the POFF effect has sent

not working as I would not have put the sources that you edit only the kind that you edit to dowload because of the same view on the site at which you leave dowload

thanks I do not know why this is not working I'm using the tfs pl1 and not working

Back