Flying mount system TFS 1.2

LaloHao

Reaction score
Did you modify the Game.createItem function/sources?
By default you can't create an item (the walkable id 460) if theres no floor already

zbizu

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Did you modify the Game.createItem function/sources?
By default you can't create an item (the walkable id 460) if theres no floor already
All you have to do is creating a new tile so you can place items on it later (including grounds).
Code:
// Game.createTile(x, y, z[, isDynamic = false])
// Game.createTile(position[, isDynamic = false])
in 0.4 it was possible too, by a little glitch (which probably still works because @MatheusMkalo used it in this system)
Code:
doAreaCombatHealth(0, 0, self, 0, 0, 0, CONST_ME_NONE)

LaloHao

Reaction score
All you have to do is creating a new tile so you can place items on it later (including grounds).
Code:
// Game.createTile(x, y, z[, isDynamic = false])
// Game.createTile(position[, isDynamic = false])
in 0.4 it was possible too, by a little glitch (which probably still works because @MatheusMkalo used it in this system)
Code:
doAreaCombatHealth(0, 0, self, 0, 0, 0, CONST_ME_NONE)
There's no createTile in OTHire, but the doAreaCombatHealth seems to be bugged too and it works.

When i first looked at the code i thought doAreaCombatHealth was supposed to get the player in battle so he couldn't logout lol

Basiq GM

Developer / Graphic Designer / Mapper
Reaction score
RIP PvP, Otherwise a cool system.

LaloHao

Reaction score
Here you go:
Code:
function Game.createTile(pos)
    doAreaCombatHealth(0,0,pos,0,0,0,255)
    return true
end
lol
RIP PvP, Otherwise a cool system.

This actually adds another layer of difficulty to pvp and makes it kinda interesting, i made this so instead of outfits you use a broom with duration, dragons can fly and you can make raids in the air, etc

EDIT: exani hur needs to be fixed tho, since flying in a tile close to an edge removes the posibility of levitating there

margoh

{{ user.title }}
Reaction score
There is bug, when we are flying we can change our mount to any :)

Last edited:

deglorio

Reaction score
English (bad) If the player assembles and up a ladder, it is fixed (before using talk! Up) and gives the following error in the console
portuguese: Se o personagem montar e subir uma escada ele fica imovel (antes de usar a talk !up) e da o seguinte erro no console

how fix?

Lucck

Reaction score
Bump, can someone help edit to it create 3x3 tile around instead 1 tile each step?