• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Fonzie's Application for a Job

Fonzie

мαη υт∂
Reaction score
Hello.

My nick-name is Fonzie. I'm 16 years old and I live in Sweden. I'm a guy with lots of spare time. Now I've finally took the time to write an application.
I've noticed that it's hard to find reliable CM/GM's with some real knowledge about the game, and ofcourse someone who's dedicated in his job. Well, I am that person. I've played Tibia for several of years, about 7 or so. I've played OT since 7.4. I've hosted several of OT's, and I were staff member in lots of servers. GM on some, and Tutor on many.
I can speak two languages, one fluent and one pretty good. The fluent one is ofcourse swedish. I have lots of experience in english aswell. I can also understand norweigan and danish.
I'm often active on my computer. Except for school and homechoirs, I've got like 4h on regular days. On the weekends I can sit how much I want. From when I'm getting up from the bed to when I get tired.
When I'm online on a server I don't stand in the temple all day long for somebody to ask me a question. I usually go around, invisible - looking for rule violators. I have a zero-policy. Rule violators is getting banned or kicked depending on the owners rule and violation.
Whell, that's pretty much it. Ask me any question you want and I will try to answer it.

Leave a post here or PM if you're intressted. I will only give out my messenger in PM.

Thanks. :)

Back