• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

food as pots

Ussef

Reaction score
hey guys im trying to make this system where u use food and instantly regens ur hp or mana just like potions! i use to do it like a year ago but now ive been trying for days and i cant figure it out please someone help! first i tried to make it an action but it didnt work at all then i tried making it as if it was a rune same thing! when i tried making it as if it was a rune it works but only if the food is on the ground and i stand on it.... if i dont stand on it while its on the ground it says u cannot use that object and if i use it while its in my bp it just disapears with no effect what so ever.. please heeeelp!

it wont work it says unexpected symbol near '=' ... could u login and help me out here its 9.10 and ip is 196.221.156.68

volitar i tried to do it like potions but it wouldnt work it didnt give errors or anything but it would work

actually the unexpected symbol thing was my fault! it doesnt give an error anymore but it wont heal it works like a normal dragon ham even when i add = {720, "Chomp.",
config = {
refill = true,
hp = 100
}
},

Back