• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For A better server.

Svenmo

Reaction score
alot of ppls came to this ot called moonhawk since it was alot of talk about it. now we are here and it's the worst ot ever really, no bless system, paralyze doesnt help, the exp is like 200 on 3 days and so on.

so gms if u want your players to stay online on this ot u better start fix stuffs like paralyze etc-

- kårka i näsan -

Everyone is automatically blessed, and have you even tried paralyze after the last server save?

still, the exp was too high in the beginning, nothing you can do it about now but if you would think a little more we wouldnt run on lvl 200s rightnow

The exp was proper but the mana regain fucked the server big time... i mean people have like 90+ magic level in lvl 140, Im wondering what you thoud about when you lowered the magic lvl speed and increased the manaregain, people still get the same magic lvl.

The exp was proper but the mana regain fucked the server big time... i mean people have like 90+ magic level in lvl 140, Im wondering what you thoud about when you lowered the magic lvl speed and increased the manaregain, people still get the same magic lvl.

What ML they have at what level doesn't mean jack shit. I do agree, the mana regen is a bit fast, but that doesn't mean people are harder to kill.

For everybody which want to change something about the server, remind this:
What will happen if the experience rate will be lowered now? What will happen when the manarate/ticks will be lowered?
Yeah, peoples will leave the server, so keep it as it is.. Else there will be as "mutch" as softcores has got, players online.
I only dislikes the fact, that this server is staged, but that is OT nowadays (unfortunately).

For everybody which want to change something about the server, remind this:
What will happen if the experience rate will be lowered now? What will happen when the manarate/ticks will be lowered?
Yeah, peoples will leave the server, so keep it as it is.. Else there will be as "mutch" as softcores has got, players online.
I only dislikes the fact, that this server is staged, but that is OT nowadays (unfortunately).

A bit true, since a lot people left softcores when there were some odd changes made to the servers.

alot of ppls came to this ot called moonhawk since it was alot of talk about it. now we are here and it's the worst ot ever really, no bless system, paralyze doesnt help, the exp is like 200 on 3 days and so on.

so gms if u want your players to stay online on this ot u better start fix stuffs like paralyze etc-

- kårka i näsan -

How is it the worst ot ever, if it has 250+ people on at the time?
1week* for first 200 btw not 3days.

Back
Top Bottom