• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For Mexicans

tesis

Reaction score
Kill All The Mexicans , Like (Bacano 260ek,Milcorra 211 ek,Dark Fran 195 Ms, Knigth Man 245 ek,El Cualiador 235 Ek, Naoki Sasada 203 ed , Awiwi 201 ed...

That Fucking Team Need Die , :) ...

He Wants To Kill Trucido And other ppls Like Razino ,Dracos others...:blink:
So plx :] if Alex or dave or smoe ppl view this . Do it :thumbup:

hahaha , u? LOL the mexicans want to kill u cuz u kill a ppl of hes member so take care ...i want to kill all the mexican team

So Daz 237 ek , Over Reaction , Saint Valliion ... Will Die ;d with bacano and team

hahaha , u? LOL the mexicans want to kill u cuz u kill a ppl of hes member so take care ...i want to kill all the mexican team

I seem to care much. I kill whoever I like. Never heard of these teams mentioned above.

ho is thell u,if u want to kill the mexicans...

think fucking retard

Kill All The Mexicans , Like (Bacano 260ek,Milcorra 211 ek,Dark Fran 195 Ms, Knigth Man 245 ek,El Cualiador 235 Ek, Naoki Sasada 203 ed , Awiwi 201 ed...

That Fucking Team Need Die , :) ...

He Wants To Kill Trucido And other ppls Like Razino ,Dracos others...:blink:
So plx :] if Alex or dave or smoe ppl view this . Do it :thumbup:

killed trucido yesterday;) yalahar he traped himself in east gate:D

lol?.. I only want to kill the mexicans but they are saying ... gogo let snake trucido , so for that i want to kill the mexicans

Back