• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling @For People with Special Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Mark

Reaction score
@Moderators, I couldn't find a board for trading so I assumed the Marketplace would still be the right choice :)

I have a lvl 200 ED and a lvl 273 EK in real tibia that has an average of 3 hours of uptime each month. I don't play Tibia and I'm very interested in starting to host servers again. Since these 2 chars have remained while all of my previous accounts have been sold I've decided to trade them towards a server I can see will bring me more money or an equal amount of money to what the characters are worth.

So what I'm looking for is something really unique or a really complete real map server like Emporia or something better. It has to be client 8.60 with all the extra islands like oken, gengia, pyre etc and then razachai.

P.S: No equipment follows with the characters.

Make your offers now, in PM :)

Last edited:
Yes, they're both currently on the PvP Server, Amera.

and I'm currently uploading the pictures I promised yesterday, they'll shortly be in my main post :)

got a really good deal for ya, pm me your MSN.

U wanna host my poke server in a few months maybe? sense were still in development with the map. the map will be unique sense me and peroxide are working one it.

Are you only looking for RL maps?
Or custom ones as well?

Are you only looking for RL maps?
Or custom ones as well?

Ya, the only thing I want atm is custom stuff, because Clint supplied me with a real map and he's getting my lvl 200 once I get home today. So the lvl 273 goes to a very nice custom server

I don't have any chars anymore, I gave the Knight character out to colandus. BB, Close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back