• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

for the bruhs

I think they do have a life... Otherwise they wouldn't be able to play because they would be dead.... Am I right??? And carbon if you tell THEM to get a life... Can you take your own advice

We have lives. You're just stupid and need to drop dead you worthless pathetic piece of trash.

I don't know about you guys but it seems that good old Carbon knows exactly about me I have no life. I spend all day and all night playing tibia i get pizza delivered to my house 3 times a day along with 2 bottles of mountain dew code red. When i need to go to the toilet I bot for 5 mins.
One time I got banned from tibia and i started slitting my wrists.
So yeah good job

I spend all day and all night playing tibia i get pizza delivered to my house 3 times a day along with 2 bottles of mountain dew code red. When i need to go to the toilet I bot for 5 mins.
One time I got banned from tibia and i started slitting my wrists.
So yeah good job

I thought i was the only one!

btw, Zombieland?

actually i am playing wow, not the rl. i play this server SET REALMLIST LOGON.GOLFEX.NET
mMm.,and my days playing tibia end, because this game already pissed me off xd
mMm.,what else? DOTA! (defence of the ancients) is a warcraft 3 game
YouTube - DotA Allstars Endless Story (for dota videos)
=)

Really carbon? whos the nerd that just play games? :S honestly dont be hypocrite

Damn, Carbom, you wanna suck some more Bruh cock? Looks like you think about us a lot. Mabey that can be your payout ;).

Back