• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

for the GM's

Molotova 335i

Reaction score
Like 500+ ppl including me will start on friday here only for the hardcorepvp mode
and u say u might change it to optional pvp?
Just make a clear post what u guys are planning :)

People who coming for "hardcore pvp" are just making some level and killing randoms all the time. I'm coming for good wars, on good server without levels 300. Wars with some sense not "only" killing

All this talk about hardcore pvp is just for now because its new and people thinks that just because they play on a hardcore pvp server that they are pvp gods.. Wake up kids, you'll fail again.

All this talk about hardcore pvp is just for now because its new and people thinks that just because they play on a hardcore pvp server that they are pvp gods.. Wake up kids, you'll fail again.

You have a really negative outlook on everything you know :rolleyes:

Hardcore pvp is a nice change, probably only gonna be useful when having to kill annoying kids trying to block out spawns and quests

Back