• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

For This We Need a Tutor? ~Jacolas~

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then you tell everybody I hate you hahaha.. Poor kid you should kill yourself really hahah!

I never said you hated me and even if you did I wouldn't give a fuck. Lol and I wasn't lying look at your posts and see for yourself that half of them contain the word "retard" in it. Retard. BTW, I'll give a you a prize if you lay down in some train tracks and then wait for the train to come and stay there till you can't see it anymore.. A GOOD prize. :D

I never said you hated me and even if you did I wouldn't give a fuck. Lol and I wasn't lying look at your posts and see for yourself that half of them contain the word "retard" in it. Retard. BTW, I'll give a you a prize if you lay down in some train tracks and then wait for the train to come and stay there till you can't see it anymore.. A GOOD prize. :D

I know you mad berk between look what you wrote you are mentally retarded. Your insults are pathetic and you are pathetic.

~Real~ help us much more than any coach in the server, it looks for the informations, why don't you do it? JACOLAS

then why don't you look for rules?
i think its illegal to use caps in help, and i think saying the same thing over and over again is considered spamming.
what would have been so hard just saying 1 time "how do i get to isle of kings" instead of repeating it 20x in the same line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back