• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forgotten 0.2.5 error

Avarian

Bring Out Your Dead!
Reaction score
I downloaded the sources and compiled it fine but when I go to run it i'm getting this error.

ForgottenServ.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The procedure entry point luaopen_luasql_sqlite3 could not be located in the dynamic link library sqlite3.dll

EDIT: I fixed it by simply downloading a new sqlite3.dll

Last edited:
I think its on your site.

I can compile 0.2.5 version. Same as other versions. But sometimes i too get some errors, and i'm trying to reduct this. Try, meybe you haven't all?

You have Forgotten Dev-Cpp v1.2? And it must be in C:/Dev-Cpp?

You have this only with 0.2.5 version? You tried compile older?

Yes i've compiled older fine, i'm using ForgottenDev-Cpp v1.2 and it's installed in my C:/

It's something wrong with the sqlite3.dll I guess i'll just try and download a new one

gratz Sn1p3r ;) I also compiled it fine, but thanks for raising your post count with my thread, glad I could help :)

For everyone else I fixed it by simply downloading a new sqlite3.dll

It had nothing to do with sources otherwise I would have tried to rebuild, the error msg says that the error is in the sqlite3.dll file

but thanks for the tip.

There's a post count limit to view 0.2.5 (I myself cant even view it yet) so just download the sources and compile it, theres a forgotten server compiling tut in the forums

Last edited:
gratz Sn1p3r ;) I also compiled it fine, but thanks for raising your post count with my thread, glad I could help :)

For everyone else I fixed it by simply downloading a new sqlite3.dll

No no, I had other account here, but i asked for BAN! and I downloaded new sources and I compiled it with NO problems, dont think that I want to raise posts. Well i want but i dont spamm :)

Back