• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Forgotten Legend searching for Balancers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyan Cat

ForgottenL.se
Reaction score
Last edited:
Gamemasters get paid? 'Cuz balancing vocations will help ROHAN OTS make more money. :p

Gamemasters get paid? 'Cuz balancing vocations will help ROHAN OTS make more money. :p
No they don't, and how is rohan-ots making any money by paying 200 eur dedi/month for servers with 5-20 players online? get ur facts straight, besides, all money made goes for advertising & scripts, nothing else.

No they don't, and how is rohan-ots making any money by paying 200 eur dedi/month for servers with 5-20 players online? get ur facts straight, besides, all money made goes for advertising & scripts, nothing else.

Lol, you definitely mad. I was just saying your numbers are 'gonna increase with balanced vocations. That's a fact.

I just think a gamemaster position is simply too low for balancing vocations.

Does balancing here means that every voc hits the same amount and that mages heal same with manarune as knights with UHPs like its usuall on all servers nowadays?

Or Is it like in the old tibia times that EKs are Tanks (That suck at PvP), MS are damage dealers (Massive damage), RPs have nice healing and hit semi lot and druids are there to heal (Cause nowadays are they super killing machines with healing feature)

Or Is it like in the old tibia times that EKs are Tanks (That suck at PvP), MS are damage dealers (Massive damage), RPs have nice healing and hit semi lot and druids are there to heal (Cause nowadays are they super killing machines with healing feature)

I think that's what a balancer fixes, 'cuz as you said, it sucks that knights can't do a shit. :x

I think that's what a balancer fixes, 'cuz as you said, it sucks that knights can't do a shit. :x

Yeah, it suck so hard that you rarely die compared to a sorcerer in same level as yours.
it really suck people can't one-hit kill you with ues, yeah I agree it suck so hard being alive =(

Lol, you definitely mad. I was just saying your numbers are 'gonna increase with balanced vocations. That's a fact.

I just think a gamemaster position is simply too low for balancing vocations.
Then I missunderstood. And ppl wtf you talking abt, in my serv atm, knights are dealing 2 much damage and mages are sucking..paladins= 0.5% of server. Could need some tips 2 balance it.

same here, every high exp needed for balancing voc!

You are hosting serveral servers on that box I guess, so it's not such a big waste of money if the other servers makes money, right? Also, I don't see how people can reward someone with a Gamemaster, are they supposed to act like a proffesional Gamemaster or did they get it so they just could have fun? Becuse if it's the first option, then you are only giving them more job and I doubt that you would to give someone a Gamemaster that just would like to have fun.

You are hosting serveral servers on that box I guess, so it's not such a big waste of money if the other servers makes money, right? Also, I don't see how people can reward someone with a Gamemaster, are they supposed to act like a proffesional Gamemaster or did they get it so they just could have fun? Becuse if it's the first option, then you are only giving them more job and I doubt that you would to give someone a Gamemaster that just would like to have fun.
Quit guessing, u r WRONG. I have 1 dedicated server EACH for my servers so just gtfo if you don't know the fact.

Toss me a pm Rohan ill take a look at shit.

Naah, the nick must be.. Mr dean the metnak looking for suckers to help him on forgotten nekar!

That kid called Brent is insultin in arabic.. Ffs ban this kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back