• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Forgotten Remake.

Elda Swok

Searching New Project
Reaction score
I know from the title it seems as if I want to remake the Forgotten Server, which is very true. I want to create a decent server and pretty much waste time. This isn't an application for everyone. It is for people who want to give back to the community. I am proposing something that was started a while back. The OTLand Server. But for no other reason to release it, I do not want to make a dollar off of this server, so only dedicated forum users apply. What I need.

Mappers: 2 (Bigb, Empty, Empty)
Scripters: 2 (Empty, Empty)
Hoster: 1 (Empty) Must be able to host an RME Live session and the server to test scripts and quests.

I know this sounds like a pointless idea, but it really is for a good cause. I just want to give back to the community that has given me so much.

This will be a map designed for a low-mid rate RPG map. I do not want teleports to any monsters or anything.

Please give me some feedback on what you think about the project.

Back