• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forgotten Spell problem

Rynwar

Reaction score
Hello there,
i'm having a problem with spells in The Forgotten Server. I cannot set in confing if I want players to lern spells or not. Actually by default you have to lern spells.
I want it to be no need of lerning spells. I found out in spells.xml something like "needlearn="0"". Ye, that's the way but since there's a lot of spells is there any other way to make it?

I think it's better this way, then you can have spells that you get by quests, like set all to needlearn="0" expect for one and then you get a scroll at a quest and when you use the scroll you learn the spell.

Well, in kind of quests they give you scrolls, and when you click them you learn a special spell I think it's a nice idea for nice spells

Talaturen said:
I think it's better this way, then you can have spells that you get by quests, like set all to needlearn="0" expect for one and then you get a scroll at a quest and when you use the scroll you learn the spell.
Ahh, I havent take it under concideration. Well, I've got your point. Turning back my words, you are totally right.

Back