• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Forgotten Sprites

Like I said in the first post, I only ripped the Ragnarok Online ones, all others I had in my HDD and I don't know where they are from..

that ghost demon is it from chasm? or does anyone know its given free to the community?

if so, can we use it?

I posted this over a year ago, if no one has complained about it, use it as you want

I'm looking for sprites to the monsters from POI Quest, I would like to add it to a 7.72 Client. Anyone knows how I can get it ?
Spectre, Hand of Cursed Fate, Son of Verminor , Dark Torturer, Hellhound, Defiler, Betrayed Wraith, Phantasm, Destroyer, Lost Soul, Blightwalker, Plaguesmith, Nightmare, Juggernaut, Diabolic Imp, Fury, Hellfire Fighter, Undead Dragon.

I'm looking for sprites to the monsters from POI Quest, I would like to add it to a 7.72 Client. Anyone knows how I can get it ?
Spectre, Hand of Cursed Fate, Son of Verminor , Dark Torturer, Hellhound, Defiler, Betrayed Wraith, Phantasm, Destroyer, Lost Soul, Blightwalker, Plaguesmith, Nightmare, Juggernaut, Diabolic Imp, Fury, Hellfire Fighter, Undead Dragon.
Use Tibia Dat Editor or Object Builder ;)

Fala ae rapaz, usa um desses dois ai que tu consegue na boa extrair as sprites

Back