• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team <ForgottenK War Server> Looking for a team!

hallabackkid101

Reaction score
Hello, I'm currently looking for members to join the staff of our newest USA war server.
I'm currently in search of the following positions

<Mapper>
<In-Game Support (GM)>
<2 Tutors>

This is a great opportunity for newcomers of the open tibia world to gain experience in servers. If you are interested please fill out the following application below.

<Name/Position Applying For>
<Field Experience>
<Why we should choose you>
<What kind of cookies do you like? (We have to know)>

I hope we have a lot to respond! Until then, Thanks for viewing our thread!

Kind Regards,
Flunky Baron!

-Name
Ahmed Nabil

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +1

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-Do I have basic people skills, am I truthful and willing to enforce the rules to protect my community?
Yes. I got over 4 years of CM experience in WoW-Private servers hosting up to 1000+ players with 700+ on peak hours. I'm always un-biased and follow the rules as they're stated.

-Where I study?
I'm currently studying game-development and prefer to work with graphics in photoshop.

-How many languages do you know
English - High
Arabic - High

GamePosition:Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper....Mapper

-I Have Has Been Created Full Map Rook War
-Link:http://www.4shared.com/file/nhDUUWrb/ROOK_WAR_TECHLOOK_860.html?

-Why am I qualified for this position?
The CMs work is to build, grow and manage communities. With over 4 years of experience I believe myself very suited for any server that may be looking for one.

-Why did I leave my old server?
With the new expansion of WoW (Mist of Pandaria) I felt it was my time to walk away. I was not excited about the expansion at all. I did play Tibia when I was younger and I'm now looking into working as a GoD For any server.

-What do I think I'll do after you hire me?
I'll get right on work. Introduce myself to the community and what my work will be. I will be spending alot of time on the forums of the chosen server to get to know people aswell as be ingame to learn as much as possible of the server.

-Why should you choose me?
I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

If you are interested please leave a messege here or in my inbox.

FaceBook:GM Mapper Kesho

RookwarMap:http://www.4shared.com/file/nhDUUWrb/ROOK_WAR_TECHLOOK_860.html?

(R.I.P Paul walker 1973-2013)

I Know this Map Got Viurs
You Says To Me Before and I Deleted
But I Want YOu Know Im Mapper :p
Beacuse You Says I Dont See AnyMap or Anylink for Your Map:p :p :p

Use pictures, Dominique hasnt searched for any mapping position.

But you can find one of his pics in the mapping competition!

Use pictures, Dominique hasnt searched for any mapping position.

But you can find one of his pics in the mapping competition!

Okey I Will Use Pictures

And Thank,You

Back