• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team ForgottenL is looking for an active staff members.

Will you give ForgottenL a try?

• I've already joined it, it is a great server.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I've already joined it, and I didn't like it at all.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don't really care about it, and I haven't heard about it.

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ForgottenL

Reaction score
You can check everything about the server (click here).
Hello!
ForgottenL is back and in need for some active staff members, who can help us making the server up again, with a good support & also their job will be somehow getting players. (We are some-how in lack of players).
Server is ONLINE.
But we are looking for staff members who are able to talk English & Spanish & other languages if they do.

To apply, you need to fill the application below:
  • What is your real name/game name?(real isn't that important):
  • How old are you?:
  • How can you help us improving this server?:
  • Have you ever had any experience in Staff-being?:
  • How long have you been playing Tibia?:
  • Have you ever heard of ForgottenL before?:
Thanks! & Don't forget if you've got any additional information, add them.
Sincerely,
ForgottenL CM.

• What is your real name/game name?(real isn't that important): After Sorcerer
  • How old are you?: 16
  • How can you help us improving this server?: Helping out with some scripts / getting players / managing the server.
  • Have you ever had any experience in Staff-being: Yes, I also had my own server.
  • How long have you been playing Tibia?: since rl tibia was 7.4 ;)
  • Have you ever heard of ForgottenL before?: Yes, I also played & donated there but I quit when you reset accounts ^_^

@poopsiedoodle
No sir! We are the real forgotten legend server, ForgottenL.se or whatever it is called, it's just a shit & a re-create of the real ForgottenLegend, we are te real.
@ghettobird
Keep it to PM, and join us to the server to check everything.
@Fizzy
I can feel you just wrote this application in a bad mood, try to re-write, or just join us to talk more & further.

Sincerely,
Featfate (Forgotten Legend Community Manager).

Back