• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved forgottenserver 8.6 config.lua sqltype:sqlite change to mysql but server wont start

usualsolid1

Reaction score
i am following znotes tutorial and i did what hi described or said ,,,,now when im changing sqltype:sqlite to sqltype:mysql and then i start my server it crashes it comes a box and the box says forgottenserver has stopped working

If you move that box that says it has stopped working you can still see the server, take a pic of it and upload to imgur or just write what it says in the end. Otherwise it's impossible for us to know what the problem is.

I know why it is like this ! Your computer is too slow I had the same problem and I changed all and my friend got awesome computer and for him it worked easy it's because mysql database is too big you need a better host computer to run the server

i cannot take a screenshot i dont know why but in the console it it comes text as usual but when the text comes "starting sql Connection" then it comes a rectangle look a like box and on it it says forgotten server has stopped working

MYSQL is to big LMFAO.

Uniserver is lightweighted... Should even run on the slowest pc's.
Did u fill in config.lua all correct details at the "MYSQL" section?
Double check it, i think the problems lies there.

Back