• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Forsaken Grounds - Unique Custom Server 75 Euros

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
This server has been sold for good. Any one seen with the file's will have action's taken towards them. Moist has granted that I'm the sole owner of Forsaken Grounds now. If this isn't true then I'll have to look into it, but as far as I see it is the truth. For those wishing to play it, it will be under a new name, and management. Keep a eye out for it ;)

I have this ot and so does many others, its not "yours" lol I have rights to do what I want with it just like everyone else that has spent rl money in it, I didn't sign any papers :)

This server has been sold for good. Any one seen with the file's will have action's taken towards them. Moist has granted that I'm the sole owner of Forsaken Grounds now. If this isn't true then I'll have to look into it, but as far as I see it is the truth. For those wishing to play it, it will be under a new name, and management. Keep a eye out for it ;)

Moist is a scammer, congrats.

Then i'll confront him and see what happen's. Also I'm not one to be taken for granted.

I bought it from him, and I see vapus has one sale and I've heard others have it, so yea that's why I didn't pay to buy out the whole thing because I knew others would be able to get it too, if someone can make money, they're gonna do it no matter what

@ up

Unless the seller is legit, unlike this one.

Well, you all can say what you want. Iv been looking on Vapus, Iv yet to find it again since I seen it. Iv bought the server out, anyone seen with it will have their server(s) removed from the advertisement's here, and on ot*ans. I'll contact otservlist, vapus, or whom ever I feel needs to know. Thank you, and have a great day :)

I'll do what I want with it lol, I bought it just like you, I should just release it if your going to be a pricked about it, you need to understand YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THIS SERVER, you cant tell me or anyone else what we are going to do with out server.

you paid for it? then let me see the slip from where you bought it. PayPal and other's give you one after the transaction. And a prick? I'm sorry but I'm not being one. I'm securing the server that is being ran now. It is still under the Forsaken Grounds Online name at forsakengrounds.org . And if it's seen released here I'll have Tala to remove it and banish you. Thanks.

How would I have it if I didn't buy it and you were the only one? Maybe ill just rename it and call it "my own" and say I have complete rights for it, and do what I want with it, tala isn't going to ban me for something I have, and that is MINE.

Yet you havnt even shown proof you ever bought it?

you also show no proof you bought it, your talking almighty but you cant do anything, do a google search on it, you can find it almost everywhere

If ya need it, I can get it notta problem for me. Also, I did do a search on google before buying it. Plus Iv had other's server and nothing turned up. Before you speak hush your lip.

If ya need it, I can get it notta problem for me. Also, I did do a search on google before buying it. Plus Iv had other's server and nothing turned up. Before you speak hush your lip.

at least 2 other people bought the server before you.

And they are whom? And why can't they provide proof that they actually bought it?

ill show you that i bought it, i willl just release it for ya, give me a sec to upload on speedyshare.

Back