• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fortissimum - Discussion Thread

Retro pvp (oldschool) or normal pvp (real tibia)

• Retro

• Normal

Results are only viewable after voting.
But please dont be weird with these quests like OX. Who is making access to yalahar on OTS? lol

But please dont be weird with these quests like OX. Who is making access to yalahar on OTS? lol
I dont want do be rude, but u cant make that statement based on your laziness or lack of will do to access quests.

Dwarven pickaxes costs in average 20k in market, if u take longer than 5 minutes after server save, u wont find any pickaxes in the respawns. I guess a lot of ppl are going for it. :rolleyes:

Ppl that are willing to do the quests to access better spots, have advantage, simple as that.

Dwarven pickaxes costs in average 20k in market, if u take longer than 5 minutes after server save, u wont find any pickaxes in the respawns. I guess a lot of ppl are going for it. :rolleyes:
You can take it from Dwacatra if you were too slow :D
I agree with you, people are lazy to do quests.

I dont want do be rude, but u cant make that statement based on your laziness or lack of will do to access quests.

Ppl that are willing to do the quests to access better spots, have advantage, simple as that.
If I want to play tibia and make quests like yalahar + hunt with 2x exp. I would play real tibia not ot which will die in 6 month max.

Last edited:
If I wanted to play tibia and making quests like yalahar + hunt with 2x exp. I would play real tibia not ot which will die in 6 month max.

I get your point, this -ot will die in months- feelings have been haunting the community for a while now.

I can try and point some reasons:

-Terrible staff (In terms of administration , bug fixing, etc), which leads to frequent resets to bring players back / more new players again and again.
-Bad Customer Relationship, that leads players to leave the server, wich leads to frequent resets to bring players back / more new players again and again.
-Pay2win servers with montlhy resets, wich leads to frequent resets to bring players back / more new players again and again so they can get more money (Server needs maintenance and OFC there must be a way of raising money, but it should never overcome the gameplay experience for your customers)
-No Custom Content Servers, No Events, No Additional Objetives at all. Dont you think that there should be more things to do than just leveling up and war? Thats why Tibia itself started with world changes and more dynamic content a couple of years ago, they are trying to enhance the game experience. ( I think that Ot Servers can really step it up on this topic and bring more atractive features than Cip)
-Unbalanced and unreviewd Pvp Features, wich leads to...

So, once I've pointed the most common keys to failure, I must say that the reason Im gonna play at Fortissimum is because I cant see them going in any of these ways I mentioned.
I've joined the previous beta tests a few times and I really liked it. But that's me :)

ot which will die in 6 month max.

If your argument about not doing access quests is the server reset, it seems that this scenario does not applies here.

About the gameplay, have u guys already decided about access quests?

Currently the quests need acces quests, why do we do this? So all the good spawns won't get crowded by for example mc'ing botters. Nobody likes to do long quests 5 times in a row just to bot. Also by doing this this slows down "powergamers" a bit, it will disable people from hunting on lvl 50 in Zao.

These guys are awesome !

Thanks!

You can pay to skip them.

Goodluck with server!

You can indeed pay to skip them. Its easy to get ingame-points; Daily Tasks, Events, Gambling...
But thanks!

I understand your point, we dont ask a quest progress to acces yalahar, yalahar is accessible by anybody but for the shortcuts (gates) you will need a quest acces, so if you're lazy and don't want to do it, fine. You can still acces the city & hunting grounds.

If I want to play tibia and make quests like yalahar + hunt with 2x exp. I would play real tibia not ot which will die in 6 month max.
The reason we started this project is because we had the same frustration as you. We all hated it playing on an ot investing time in quests, hunting,... and then the serve resets or dies. We're sick of those things. Thats why we created Fortissimum we want to be different no resets no dying. The first thing that proves our opinion, this is not a pay to win server. We do not do this for the money, we do this to have fun and to learn. So i can asure you, we won't die in 6 months(or more).

If there are any questions left, shoot! Or private message me.

Kind Regards
Fortissimum Staff

I just noticed that the website has been updated.
Any news about an estimated launch date?

I just noticed that the website has been updated.
Any news about an estimated launch date?
Good notice, we're completely rewriting the website engine. Not really have a date yet. As soon as there is a date we will let you guys know! ;) We're working on getting it all done as soon as possible :)

Kind regards
Fortissimum team

Back