• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

*Fortissimum* Engine Features.

Pvp choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

slavi

#define SLAVI32 _WIN32
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slavidodo
logo_50.png

WY6d527.png

A long time ago, we started developing a real map server, we are nearly done, so that we want to show some upcoming features, and we want to take your opinions about the features.

The engine is modified, performed TFS 1.2, a lot of things are reworked, and moved to lua via modules. We plan soon to move More and MORE to lua.

** Engine Features **
1- PvP.
Method one
is expert pvp, in which we developed not to be like cipsoft's one. It currently has all features, BUT, would if be good for an ot server, since players can walk through each other when they aren't pvp, and walk through their summons, their magic walls ( yellow color)... And you don't affect player by your spells when your pvp-mode is not fist.

Method two is edited expert pvp, the edits include disable players from walking through each other (even if they are not aggressive to each other) and disable walking over Magic walls.

Method three is just normal pvp, no extra features, nothing :(

As well refer to tag #8 Unjustified frags window, as it contains a part of expert PvP.

We have chosen the second method. Give us your opinion as well.

bcc332d276824dc2997cbd801b2c3998.png
2- Multi world.
We have added a multi world system, Reason? We have two servers, American one and European one, so players who get lags in European/American they can transfer easily.

Features,
- GM's can transfer between worlds whenever they need ( using talk-action )
- Player's can transfer to other world one time within every 72 hours for free, another option that they buy express transfer, which travels him immediately.
- If you have an house, you can't switch world. ( sell / leave ) in order to be allowed.
- If you are in guild, you can't switch world. ( leave ) in order to be allowed.

It will be used in testing new features as well, players will be allowed to join test servers to test
8f00336438c3457f90d48dbf151361af.png
3- Game Store, Market and Store Inbox.
Tibia coins are very helpful, so we developed the GameStore and moved Market to lua.

Well, before i begin, the tibia coins aren't made to be sold via website only, there will be events in order to get tibia coins, random give aways, ..etc.

The Store contains all kinds of things, even you get the world transfer inside it, You can transfer/buy/sell tibia coins via gamestore/market, your recieve your items in your store inbox.

As well we improved the market, fixed some details ( they exist in TFS and we shall contribute to the engine once we are done).

4- Message colors and Talktypes.
We have reworked all message classes/talk types. We added every possible color in standalone client, for flash client, we can send any color!!! Possible crashes are not possible now. And they are merged into one function now!!

5- Global Depot, Reward Chest and advanced Equip Object.
Global depot is working with pagination as well!
Reward chest, is working as intended. Rates of loots are fair depending exactly on your contribution!

A totally improved equip object ( by hotkey ), it specially cares about stackable items, and for rings it equip/deequip even if you put the ring when it's active.

6- 1094~ Features (Critical hit, Leeches )
We have added it as we got it from vedios and tibia wiki, It's working as intended!
434286ac32574402bfb742674a4b9537.png
6- Flash Client.
All features are working, however we are still missing some details ( which we intend to add after finishing game content ). This is supporting multi-world as well!

7- Cast System
The cast system is really interesting, we tested it, and it's bug-free.

What a caster can do?
  1. Mute/Unmute a spectator.
  2. Ban/Unban a spectator.
  3. Kick spectator.
  4. Pausethe cast for a reason ( reason shows when someone is trying to connect ).
  5. Make description for the cast.
  6. View current spectators.
  7. Set password while casting.
What a spectator can do?
  1. Change his name.
  2. View spectators of the cast.
You can as well view the casts in the flash client and in multi-worlds :D

8- Unjustified frags window.
Well, the whole frags/skull system is reworked.
Don't worry, we tested everything about it, The counter's formula is complex as it needs to fit the other counters. ( daily/weekly/monthly )
The "Open" is actually a part of expert pvp system, It means how many pvp situations are you in!

e7ed99e91999420697fd3150fed99b1c.png
9- Monsters AI.
The moves of monsters and they way they attack had been edited for more reality feeling!

10- Another misc features.

The exp bonus ( yellow exp-bar )
Sell/buy/travel using Bank Balance
This was only some features of the engine of the server, the game-content, rates will be discussed later with @Fortissimum
For the website, we are still developing a custom engine to suit our needs.

#FAQ : Is there a beta for the server?
- Currently no, once we are done the server will be available for public testing.

Thanks over all! I wish you like our progress.

Last edited:
Have been following fortissimum now and then, looks very promising.
I am looking forward to join the public testing! Nice work guys :)

This server looks promosing indeed! I've played now and then. Its a very stable server, fun to play, great support and they actually listen to the people. This ot will be online very long, i don't even think they are planning to reset it every year or so. They told me there will never be a reset! I'm looking forward untill this will launch. I'm bringing a big team of players! Nice work!

Have been following fortissimum now and then, looks very promising.
I am looking forward to join the public testing! Nice work guys :)
This server looks promosing indeed! I've played now and then. Its a very stable server, fun to play, great support and they actually listen to the people. This ot will be online very long, i don't even think they are planning to reset it every year or so. They told me there will never be a reset! I'm looking forward untill this will launch. I'm bringing a big team of players! Nice work!

Thanks!

We will be strict with what we say, and stand by it. We're currently in need of testers, and if you wish to help out testing content / other features, send me, slavi, mokerhamer or fortissimum a pm.

you are doing a very good job bro please program a robot for me to clean my house ok?

The features sounds really good, I only dislike the option to transfer one time each 72 hours, then you can easily transfer money/items and such.
Other than that, sounds good. :)

Once again, information about PvP.

We decided to lack the features of expert PvP expect those.

1- We kept Colors of magic fields as just information in the battle.
2- We kept squares as just information in the battle.
3- You can't walk through non-passable magic fields (magic walls/grav walls).
4- You can't walk through players at any situation outside the protection zone.
5- You are affected by magic fields casted by ppl ( even if not aggressive ).
6- We kept the open pvp situations to know how much ppl is attacking you.

Thanks For you opinions!

When is release date?

I don't really know, we will tell when it's done.

@Slavi Dodo The damages with new stats from 10.94 and up you have done like:
<attribute key="manaleech" value="10" />
and critical pic is pure c++?

Im using few systems from slavi but.... he have the best fixes xD

Im with you @Deepling , i dont play server of botters (hes a botadmin) XD

it looks bugged no?
63793c2a22108f0ccb123c84439491b5.png

Im using few systems from slavi but.... he have the best fixes xD

Im with you @Deepling , i dont play server of botters (hes a botadmin) XD

it looks bugged no?
63793c2a22108f0ccb123c84439491b5.png
Are you referring to this thread as some kind of bug report? Or do you mean that this is how it is in-game? o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back