• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Fortissimum looking for Testers/Community Managers

Fortissimum

Fortissimum - A new Era
Reaction score
WY6d527.png

Fortissimum is a new rising project ready to go apart with the top otservers. (well atleast we'll try to do this)
But to do this as good as possible we need new team members.

Currently our team has 2 people;
@Mokerhamer Head Development
@Wicked Charger Head Mapper

Testers
, we got a complete real tibia map. We need to find and remove all the bugs/possible bugs. We wan't a full and complete running system with no flaws or mistakes.

Community Managers (these people will only have tutor commands) To have an ingame support in all possible languages.

Polish: SPOT STILL OPEN

We will have a maximum of 6 Ingame Community-Managers, These managers will be selected on the 1st of May 2015. We will edit this thread and make sure its updated correctly.
Community managers are also commited to the project, so if they have idea's for new updates, better plans they will be heard. But for this to work they will need to know the basics of coding. Nothing hard, the base will be programmed for you you'll just need to assist with the work we won't invest our time in.

We need proffesional Photoshop/ Video editors to make new intro movies or artworks. 2-3 spots will be open for this.

RtWzUyC.png

• Client: 10.77
  • map= Complete real (up to roshamuul, no oramond yet.) + Custom events.
  • Linux server
  • Balanced (real tibia)
  • All real tibia quests
  • custom quests
  • No donation items (we don't wan't overpowerd pvp or hunting)
  • Flash client (under construction)
  • And much more...

We already thank you in advance for reading and helping our project.
We hope this project will be among the top OT's.

WGRfja1.png

Send me a message on OTland, with all information you think is neccesary, this wil be our test to see how developt you are, and how much you wan't it. Remember the better you write it, the more chanse you have. See it as the same as applying for a job function in a company. We do have some requirements; We don't want children annoying us, so we are asking for some age restrictions. We wan't serious people in our ot. You all need the basics in scripting. You need to be friendly nothing more. I hope i'll see you soon ;)

Don't forget to like our Facebook page! And follow us on twitter!​

Sincerely yours
Fortissimum Team

Last edited:
Potions slow to use Knight cant regenerate more than 100 in roshamuul of mana !!

Monsters speed low in roshamuul.

Crazy

Already 3 apply's came in. Don't forget to apply if you wan't to become a team member of a very good ot!

Kind regards

We are still looking for people! Currently 5 applications already came in for Community Manager, Testers can just join and test. Please remember server may restart couple times because we are making new scripts ;)

Kind Regards
Fortissimum Team

7 applications came in for all country's. Don't let this stop you from applying! Do you wan't to be a part of the team!? A new uprising, very good and stable server? Apply Now! join our server and play! Find bugs, have fun war until nobody's left alive! Invite all of your friends!

Kind Regards
Fortissimum Team

That popup you made could contain fast registration ;) Cause it's takes a lot of space just for play now button, and empty graphic? xd

That popup you made could contain fast registration ;) Cause it's takes a lot of space just for play now button, and empty graphic? xd
Haha true fact ;) i'm editing it now. We got a lot on our mind so those facts are a bit on the side. I will change it soon ;)

Kind Regards
Fortissimum Team

I played yesterday and noticed few bugs:

- In Roshamuul to the east of the first ramp there's some ground tiles missing, you can tell due to the borders being in their place. I'll check if I can upload a pic later.

Not sure this is a bug but: while doing Svargrond arena I noticed that if you say the difficulty level you want to do the NPC won't recognize it, and won't let you do it unless you go "Challenge" > "Difficulty level" > "Yes"

BTW, sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, feel free to delete the post ;)

I played yesterday and noticed few bugs:

- In Roshamuul to the east of the first ramp there's some ground tiles missing, you can tell due to the borders being in their place. I'll check if I can upload a pic later.

Not sure this is a bug but: while doing Svargrond arena I noticed that if you say the difficulty level you want to do the NPC won't recognize it, and won't let you do it unless you go "Challenge" > "Difficulty level" > "Yes"

BTW, sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, feel free to delete the post ;)

You can post it here or on our forums at Fortissimum.net ;) I'll take a look at it thanks for letting us know! ;)

I see the "map bug" its some mossy grounds that's missing ;)
For the Svargrond arena quest as i've checked it works perfect. No bugs in it. The NPC responded exactly as it should ;) but still thanks for letting me know.

Kind Regards
Fortissimum Team

Last edited:
Hi again, while running at Roshamuul I noticed these 3 items; they are walkable but they block wave and area spells.

I know it's not a big issue, but might cause troubles when playing. The crystal coins mark the place of the item and you can find each item id in the server log.

Regards!

atgFgao.jpg

Edit: grammar

Last edited:
Hi again, while running at Roshamuul I noticed this 3 items; they are walkable but they block wave and area spells.

I know it's not a big issue, but might cause troubles when playing. The crystal coins mark the place of the item and you can find each item id in the server log.

Regards!

atgFgao.jpg

Yea thanks for telling us. We noticed this before, we are searching for the right files so this error doesn't occur anymore. Thanks for letting us know!

Kind Regards
Fortissimum Team

Alot of applications already came in! Don't miss your chanse to become a part of our team!

Kind Regards
Fortissimum Team

Back