• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Forum Layout

I like this one more;/ I think its better organised, with those collered text(whatwasthatname?) you can see fast what there is going on.

I like the forum layout as it is now... Most things are easy to find, would just need a website advertisement forum to, other than that it looks fine to me.

Well I disagree with virtually all of you, but since a majority likes it then keep it I guess.

However I wasn't talking about tags, or prefixes or any of that stuff. I was only talking about the forum structure.

Ok so what do you think that should be changed? I think its all in the right section now:O

Everything was good when it was an ****** clone, it's the perfect forum structure for otserv plus additional stuff to add to the community. Everything had it's own section, now everything is smushed together into a single forum, instead of having several sub-forums.