• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Found a botter? read here ;)

Sniperfoxot

Reaction score
Hello all,

As we all know some people like to bot in caves or what ever. and each time you found one there is no GM online (thats to bad but GM has rl too). Now my team and me, we have a Bot Police guild (i know it sounds childish but whatever). we allready took 2 botters down in 30 min. a level 100 RP and a level 118 ED: Loot from 2 kills: 2x BOH, 21 dragonbone staff, 19 cc royal helmet.

Wasted on 2 frags:
2 dragon ham
1,5 bp sd

So if you see a botter, and there is no GM online, post it here and me and my team will come xD

i'll be sure to give a helpin hand and ill give you some names of frequent botters in game later

Not really hard, just walk demona every hour and u'll find one.

Popular places to bot:
- Demona
- Bog Raiders
- Ice Witches
- Venore Dragon Lair
- Svargrond Mines
- Deeper Banuta

You better give the names here, because me and my team would not refeal any names if its not neccercery of owr team, because people will vip us and hunt us down, i hope you understand

if you report botter, please name the location as well.

TY all for posting. we need a few more members to join the bot police, because some knights are to hard to kill when they run arround and they have tons of healing potions.
So come and join with your noob char (lvl 60+)!! the loot is always split between the players who helped fragging a botter (you need to buy own supply's

leave your name here and ill contact you in game

you guys are doing a good work, can you post a list of owneds ppl botting? that could be great

maybe i will do a noob char for help you but im busy for now xD

Back