• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FPS issues

R3ignlasting

Reaction score
Well, lately my tibia FPS has been decreasing and decreasing ever so slowly. On some days, it's at 70-80, and other days its at 25. 25 does not look good when I am playing because when I'm walking at a high level, it looks like I'm just gliding with the same foot movement. I also have lags but that's not a rare occurrence with shitty TWC. I'm not sure if it's the internet making my Fps bad, but I'm also not an expert on this sort of thing.

The other day I was playing shadowcores and running an Fps of 60 which feels just fine to me. Now, it's 27. My FPS limit is at 50 now to reduce more lag/fps problems.

I wanted to know if there is a way to dedicate more memory to my tibia client, because I think that would make the FPS better. I know it's not my shitty computer doing this to me, because I run better looking games just fine on my pc.

Back