• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

fps Thread

ban this guy plz
You showing "max fps" but you never have it, maybe when you enter password only
login > alt f8 > print screen> post here

PN67T7j.jpg

Like someone said before 50fps is enough, no need to have more, rest is just your internet, when I format/clean my laptop I get like 300-500 fps on open battles with 80ppl, but that's not needed so I just play on 50, even if I can get more.

Like someone said before 50fps is enough, no need to have more, rest is just your internet, when I format/clean my laptop I get like 300-500 fps on open battles with 80ppl, but that's not needed so I just play on 50, even if I can get more.

Finally someone with brain

Thats not the point here its just a community thread to show ur FPS not a flame thread like Calar makes it cause he has no dick.
Were you and calar friends or smthn? I mean, Calar.. Salar..

Would be better if we posted our specs you cheap bastards.
I get around 730 FPS on my Crossfire 2 x Radeon 7970 HD GHz edition and AMD Vishera 8350 CPU so I really don't think that anything above 1000 FPS is possible, unless you have SLI 2 x GTX780Ti for 2.1k$.

www.tibiamaps.org

You know that anything above 50 FPS dont make a difference

Hint: ALT + F8 lets u see ur fps easier

if you notice I used the alt + f8 to display the fps ......

map ... I am taken out of the tibia, just installed to contribute to the topic and show my fps.

It MOST LOGICAL THAT UP TO 50 FPS DIFFERENCE DOES. try to go with a war with 50 fps with full screen players to see if you will not leave with lag.

sryy for bad englishhhhhh

Would be better if we posted our specs you cheap bastards.
I get around 730 FPS on my Crossfire 2 x Radeon 7970 HD GHz edition and AMD Vishera 8350 CPU so I really don't think that anything above 1000 FPS is possible, unless you have SLI 2 x GTX780Ti for 2.1k$.

My Specs? 10 inch dick.

It MOST LOGICAL THAT UP TO 50 FPS DIFFERENCE DOES. try to go with a war with 50 fps with full screen players to see if you will not leave with lag.

Believe me, it makes no difference :D I've been fighting on 50 fps all the time, and I never experienced any lags. As long as you got 47-50fps stable you won't see difference above that, rest is just good internet connection.

I got i5, amd radeon hd 7650m, 6g ram (Laptop)

I can't make screenshot but I got usually 300-380
Btw retards 50 fps is huge difference from 300, the more people on your screen the more you lag with fps, if you have 50 fps and u got 30 people on screen it will drop to 20~ and 380 fps will drop to 200-250.

I can't make screenshot but I got usually 300-380
Btw retards 50 fps is huge difference from 300, the more people on your screen the more you lag with fps, if you have 50 fps and u got 30 people on screen it will drop to 20~ and 380 fps will drop to 200-250.
m8, do you even know how this shit works?
First of all i should mention this: the amount of FRAMES PER SECOND you can visually see in the game is ~50 for most of you losers because your shitass monitors are ~60HZ (it refreshes your screen 60 times a second).

Secondly it doesnt matter if you increase your FPS limit in Tibia to max or have it on 50, because increasing the limit just allows the game to take up more resources from your computer constantly, meaning your pc will work to keep the 300 fps at all times.

Now if you have your FPS limit at 50, it doesn't mean that this is the maximum on which it can work and if you do an exevo gran mas vis your FPS will drop to 1... What this does mean that if you have your FPS set to 50 in Tibia and you run into a guildfight your pc FPS will/should still be at 50 because your computer can really work higher than 50 FPS but this is the 50 FPS you can only get during a battle.

The only thing that setting your FPS limit to MAX does is that it makes your Tibia client take the resources and keep your FPS as high as it can at all times, meaning that it will keep your processor running all the time and trying to maintain that 300 FPS which is totally pointless when youre sitting in a depot. The only positive thing about this is that the background programs can not lag out your Tibia client because your client is taking up the resources itself already.

thats how this shit really works imo, kinda hard to explain.

In short terms, set your FPS to max and do an UE, you can see a slight drop of FPS for a second. Then set your fps to 50 and do an UE, nothing changes.

hope this will stop this idiotic topic

Back