• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frag nuggets proposal

dca otserver

Chappie
Reaction score
I think you should get nuggets for kills on players. With these nuggets you could get rewards.

For example:
25 nuggets = 25cc
50 nuggets = 50cc
100 nuggets = 100cc

Chappie~

Signed~

But it would be funnier with items in rewards.
I wonder when Richux will read this thread.. 2015? xD

Yea but this suggestion will lead to cheating, people will make noobchars to kill for nuggets, atleast make it that you must kill a lvl 200+ in order to get a nugget!

You could make it so you only get nuggets from killing higher levels just like the exp feature , and the rewards doesn't have to be that great, but I to would prefer items over money :)
Simple decoration items or whatever, that way it wouldn't be worth giving away kills for the rewards, but still it would be a little somethin' somethin' :peace:

I think it's bad idea. You can make easy cash. 200lvl-5h of powergaming. 2x 200lvl and you can make a lot of cash :)

ye it is cool idea buth ti get nuget nead kill only 200+lvl not noob chars :)

I think it's bad idea. You can make easy cash. 200lvl-5h of powergaming. 2x 200lvl and you can make a lot of cash :)

Read through all the replies before you reply, We've said that the nuggets doesn't necessarily be money, It could be worthless decorations just something to show off in your house!

Normally it takes like 5 mins to add this script.
But it takes a few weeks here. So have fun waiting people.

arturo8 is just a noob

like why would someone say that its a bad idea cause it JUST takes 5h to get lvl 200

like 5 hours is nothing

Yea but this suggestion will lead to cheating, people will make noobchars to kill for nuggets, atleast make it that you must kill a lvl 200+ in order to get a nugget!

Bullcrap. That is not a problem.

Signed great idea, BUT LET'S GET NUGGETS FOR EVERY KILL, NOT FOR EVERY FRAG. 7 frags and 7 nuggets, great . . . .

@TopDawg , Doesn't justified kills count as frags here?:confused:
If not, it should totally be changed to every kill instead of every frag ^_^

@TopDawg , Doesn't justified kills count as frags here?:confused:
If not, it should totally be changed to every kill instead of every frag ^_^

Well as in every tibia version, you get a frag when you kill someone unjustified, as you get 7 frags here (killing someone without a skull), you get red skull, and so on.

You won't get a frag (which can lead to the rs or bs) if you kill people that has no skull :p

YES, I really think you should get a nugget for each kill, even if the dead one has skull or not.

Signed :D

Back