• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frag problem - no unjustfied kill after hitting back

xexam

Reaction score
Hello everyone :rolleyes: ! I have a problem with frag system. When I attack someone first (i'm pk) and i kill him i get the frag - so everything is ok. But when I hit him first, and he hit me back then I dont have a unjustfied frags after killing him... Where is the problem? Could someone give me whole script? Because i dont even know where i can find this script in my data folder..

Thanks is advance,
xexam

but unfortunately another problem occured... when I pk someone, i got skull and the player hit me back , he got yellow skull.... what's wrong?

noting is wrong it's just showing you who atack you!

i know what yellow skull stays for... ^_^ but look

A - its me
B - its opponent

player A hits player B first (player B lose 50 hp)
player A is white skulled
player B attack him back (player A lose 30 hp)
player A see player B is yellow skull after hitting him back
player A kills B because he is yellow skull and he dont get frag
The thing is... player A should get the frag, because he attacked first!

Anyone to fix the problem?:rolleyes:

knock knock
who's there?
it's me <wondering_why_you're_not_naked?>

knock knock
who's there?
me again <still_wondering_why_you're_not_naked?>

dude, what would be the other way of the player to get yellow skull? he needs to attack a PK, and of course the PK would have attacked the player before o.o, if there is the allowfightback it means that you are allowing people to fight against the PK, and will not give frag to the white skulled when he kills the yellow skulled. If you do not allow the fightback, the player WILL NOT get yellow skulled, and then the white skulled will get frag. sry the english

dude, what would be the other way of the player to get yellow skull? he needs to attack a PK, and of course the PK would have attacked the player before o.o, if there is the allowfightback it means that you are allowing people to fight against the PK, and will not give frag to the white skulled when he kills the yellow skulled. If you do not allow the fightback, the player WILL NOT get yellow skulled, and then the white skulled will get frag. sry the english

DUDE, learn to read.

problem still isnt solved

A - its me
B - its opponent

player A hits player B first (player B lose 50 hp)
player A is white skulled
player B attack him back (player A lose 30 hp)
player A see player B is yellow skull after hitting him back
player A kills B because he is yellow skull and he dont get frag
The thing is... player A should get the frag, because he attacked first!

Anyone to fix the problem?

Back