• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent Frag Reward: Trophy? Heart? Both? You Choose!

it should work for 0.3.6/0.3.7 afaik, which is almost the same as 0.4, whats is wrong in 0.4 with it?

Well I enabled all the rewards and killed a friend to test and received nothing. I havent edited Anything else in the script and I reloaded everything, what am I missing?

you took the script from first post, and you get no errors, but you dont get the item?
try changing all deathList to
Code:
deathList[i]
beneath line 10

Didn't work, maybe I still did it wrong. x:

My Line 10 to Line 26

if(config.useTrophy) then
config.useTrophy = getBooleanFromString(config.useTrophy)
end
if(config.useHeart) then
config.useHeart = getBooleanFromString(config.useHeart)
end
local worldType = getConfigValue("worldType")
if(worldType == "PVP") then
for i = 1, config.killers do
if(isPlayer(cid) and isPlayer(deathList)) then
if(getPlayerIp(cid) ~= getPlayerIp(deathList)) then
local var = {
KILLER_NAME = getCreatureName(deathList),
TARGET_NAME = getCreatureName(cid),
KILLER_LEVEL = getPlayerLevel(deathList),
TARGET_LEVEL = getPlayerLevel(cid)
}

every deathList except the on in onDeath(..., deathList) should have
Code:
[i]
after it from what i can see
smfarls post on 2nd page has this edited in, try that

Well, i've changed ALL Deathlist and added to the end of them all except for the ondeath and still no drops =\

Well, i've changed ALL Deathlist and added to the end of them all except for the ondeath and still no drops =\
troubleshooting over skype/teamviewer is not something i am going to do, since it takes much more effort from my side than just trying it out and fixing it on my own dist

I tested it myself on 0.3.7 and 0.4. It should be working fine.

Try adding all of the original code again, then restart the server.
is deathList in 0.x a table no matter if its 0 or more players, or a value if 0/1, and a table if more than 2?

Any suggestions on what I should do? Still not workin for me, I'm level 5000 and he is 49 if that matters

Any suggestions on what I should do? Still not workin for me, I'm level 5000 and he is 49 if that matters

Do you get any errors? They should show up in the dead body and your backpack.

EDIT: @KikiRook, I've updated the script with a minor change. See if it works now.

Last edited:
is deathList in 0.x a table no matter if its 0 or more players, or a value if 0/1, and a table if more than 2?

Yes, it exists. I'm not sure if he has some custom 0.4 server or not. Maybe his version was edited and it's bugged.

It could be related to the boolean values of the config - "yes" and "no" instead of true/false.

Last edited:
Back