• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent Frag reward

you have some to alissow?
Excuse my English, I'm Brazilian...
you did a wonderful job ^^
thanks

i use 0.3.5 , and i haven't seen u wrote anywhere it works only with 0.3.4 xD

It's a nice idea :) and a good script if I was running an ot I would test it but my laptop is broke

im noob scripter but i edited it to onKill function and it works now perfect for me :D
PHP:
-- Credits to Shawak
function onKill(cid, target)
    local cidpos = getPlayerPosition(target)
    loot = 2157
    item = doPlayerAddItem(cid,loot,1)
    if(isPlayer(target) == TRUE) then
        doSetItemSpecialDescription(item,"This is the nugget awarded to "..getPlayerName(cid).." for killing  "..getPlayerName(target).." at Level "..getPlayerLevel(target)..".")
        doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You Killed "..getPlayerName(target).. ".")
        doSendMagicEffect(cidpos,12)
    end
    setItemName(item, "Golden Nugget")
    return TRUE
end
PHP:
        <event type="kill" name="Reward" script="reward.lua"/>
rep+ to shawak for making nice script ;]

Test it

reward.lua

PHP:
function onDeath(cid, corpse, lastHitKiller, mostDamageKiller)

if(isPlayer(lastHitKiller) == TRUE) then
         local pos = getPlayerPosition(lastHitKiller)
         local item = doPlayerAddItem(lastHitKiller,5943,1)
         doSetItemSpecialDescription(item,"This is the heart of "..getPlayerName(cid).." killed at Level "..getPlayerLevel(cid).." by "..getPlayerName(lastHitKiller)..".")
         doSendMagicEffect(pos,12)

end
    return TRUE
end

I'm using the script ArheoN

the script worked on my ot, however the player is also falling heart of animals. would fall only to straighten the players? plx

*Excuse my English

PHP:
--Credits to Shawak
function onKill(cid, target)
local cidpos = getPlayerPosition(cid)
        if isPlayer(target) then
                local nugget = doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2157, 1)
                doSetItemSpecialDescription(nugget, "This is the nugget awarded to " .. getCreatureName(cid) .. "  for killing  " .. getCreatureName(target) .. " at Level " .. getPlayerLevel(target) .. ".")
                doSendMagicEffect(cidpos,12)
        end
        return true
end
Try this one , mikaa

Could someone with knowledge please make this great script compatible with tfs 2.5?

Back