• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fragarak Sprite Thread

fragarak

Reaction score
Hello all. I wanna show you my sprites maked in paint. All rights reserved . :p
helmet1.png

2222h.png

Some of them already exist and I see ripping or at least trying to make some sprites like Krisosw .. Anyways , shading on almost half of them is not the same..

Aff. I hate people who say "its already exist" becouse no one know how hard is to make some good sprite.

Yeah , same. ^

I know how hard it is , I'm a spriter , but it isn't hard to edit an already existing sprite. Maybe you did do it from scratch, but then my sir, you need some new inspiration cuz they have exactly same shape as RL tibia ones.

Don't rage , they just look too similar. Look up on tibia.wikia.com Angelic Axe maybe , or just put weapons on Axes and browse through them , you'll see what we're talking about :p

They're all nice! Very well done.

Just ignore these fuckers ..

Fragarak, you did Not made all the axes from scratch... I've seen at least 3 of them in real Tibia.

Good work with the rest tho, liked the helmets

Last edited:
Some are similar to real tibia, but still very good.

The rest are simply amazing, you have skill with sprites. Keep going!

I Think Fragarak is right.. and the sprite's are very well done!!
Good job! :D

Back