• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

frags on blesed and you guys say they dominado...

lol at these americans not knowing camuh

noob but u played into them/style days and even before that like zantera v1, these americans only played 9.8

I love how you try to make Americans feel bad for not spending their entire life on Tibia like you have, get out of your rat hole br.

@Your signature, I can almost guarantee you've never even seen a vagina in real life...

2empvf5.png

hellgateblessed.ttm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Okay , Leave pz now with ur team

I love how you try to make Americans feel bad for not spending their entire life on Tibia like you have, get out of your rat hole br.

@Your signature, I can almost guarantee you've never even seen a vagina in real life...

im from london not brazil so dont use the term 'br' to me u child molester

and if you really assume I care about the fuck you think, I don't

They gather 10 player to take at hunt , we call our ppl online in teamspeak and massacre every night , strop try if u can't.
3 days like that , try to take at hunt and get a big massacre.

stop post stupid things on forum , I dont want to post here my frag list from your members , i'll start to record all battles against you , lets see ?:D

Yours GabzshoW__/

They gather 10 player to take at hunt , we call our ppl online in teamspeak and massacre every night , strop try if u can't.

stop post stupid things on forum , I dont want to post here my frag list from your members , i'll start to record all battles against you , lets see ?:D

Yours GabzshoW__/
this souladestyle whos kid is this?

Yours GabzshoW__/

My GabzshoW <3

look this TALI PZ.JPG

if you dont know this camuh you didnt play most good ots i guess

but ye what we expect again from this usa noobs who played star tear infinite soft boots ots only

actually most servers with those items are European based, if you look at american servers they are RPG / FUN

also nice try with generalization...

Back