• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Frags tfs 1.x

Esbuma

Reaction score
Anyone has the script that when player say !frags or !kills show how many unjustified kills he has?

i ued those...not working...
Send PM to you

It is better to chat here, someone else might be quicker than me to respond or have other ides etc

What you wrote;
I`m having problem with skull/frags in my server.....when you kill somenone the frag is not registred in the skulltime into player table...but in some other place idk....the skulltime is only registred in the player table ince you hit red skull....because of that my skull remover and my !kills(to show how many frags a player has) are not working.

What server are you using?
Those scripts are for 1.2 and 1.3 pretty much, if you are using something else that uses another database structure they won't work.
Same if you got a rewritten source code to handle the frags in a diffrent way or not register them at all (ex some war server) then that could also be the issue.

Moving this back to support.

It is better to chat here, someone else might be quicker than me to respond or have other ides etc

What you wrote;

What server are you using?
Those scripts are for 1.2 and 1.3 pretty much, if you are using something else that uses another database structure they won't work.
Same if you got a rewritten source code to handle the frags in a diffrent way or not register them at all (ex some war server) then that could also be the issue.

Moving this back to support.

GitHub - malucooo/Otxserver-New

is TFS 1.3

Back