• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Framrate lags

Glidarn

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been inactive for quite some time from both open tibia and rl tibia. I decided to start play an ot but noticed that no mater what settings I use it still like lags... like if you put the framerate down to 5. (I have around 150-250 applied).
Do you guys know what could be wrong? It's an 8.6 client

https://imgur.com/a/48soF

Hey guys,
I have been inactive for quite some time from both open tibia and rl tibia. I decided to start play an ot but noticed that no mater what settings I use it still like lags... like if you put the framerate down to 5. (I have around 150-250 applied).
Do you guys know what could be wrong? It's an 8.6 client

https://imgur.com/a/48soF

It happened to me before, and I figured that it was because of my PC being shit. I don't know the details behind it, but if I leave my PC running for too long, like, for days, then run the regular Tibia client on it, the framerate lag is horrible. Restarting the PC fixed it in my case.

It happened to me before, and I figured that it was because of my PC being shit. I don't know the details behind it, but if I leave my PC running for too long, like, for days, then run the regular Tibia client on it, the framerate lag is horrible. Restarting the PC fixed it in my case.

Hey, thanks for the answer!
Though, my computer is a really good gaming computer for example I can play The division and Watch dogs on almost ultra settings without any problems so I don't know why it lags here. I found an account on rl tibia aswell and it runs way more smooth there.

In game use Left ALT + F8. It will show actual FPS count in top left corner. This thing will help you check is the problem related to framerate only. Also you should lock max fps at 50 to max 100. There's no sense to put unlimited becouse then lag spikes will be more deadly.

same here , if i leave pc for 2-6 days +- longer tibia 8.6 framerate goes very high, gotta reset pc if this happens every time. and reset pc always helps

Hey, thanks for the answer!
Though, my computer is a really good gaming computer for example I can play The division and Watch dogs on almost ultra settings without any problems so I don't know why it lags here. I found an account on rl tibia aswell and it runs way more smooth there.
my pc is realy powerfull to firstly i was like fuck whats wrong i got such good pc i can run much clients or so , but meanwhile i noticed longer i leave pc ON harder it works on clients aswell as whole pc get slower after long running times . restart pc always helps atlist for me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
my pc is realy powerfull to firstly i was like fuck whats wrong i got such good pc i can run much clients or so , but meanwhile i noticed longer i leave pc ON harder it works on clients aswell as whole pc get slower after long running times . restart pc always helps atlist for me ;)

Yeah same here, it did happen once as well on my new laptop, which is powerful more than enough to run Tibia smoothly, but despite all that, the fps drop occurred. Like I said @Glidarn , just give restarting your PC a shot and see if that fixes it. Cheers.

haha you got your point , yes it may help but not much . as if pc run 1-4 weeks , it need restart like our brain need sleep for sure if we dont sleep 2 days.
in case you got stanioray pc with good coolers and so on , that pc might work longer.
but as mostly i see we use loptops its harder, s loptops dont provide powerfull coolers and so :)

Back