• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.00] Masteria | ELOTH & MTIBIA TEAM | FULL 11.80 CONTENT | OFFICIALY START 18 DECEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!!!

As our host supplier has problems with their data-center located in Warsaw, Poland
pl.png
, we've decided to perform some latency studies yesterday morning in order to determine our future possibilities to migrate the host.

Thanks to some participants, the results have concluded successfully and there existed some options, so today we've decided to:
Migrate the host to Gravelines, France
fr.png

This will reduce the latency to all players from EU by 30~40%, and for players from Poland, it will increase just 5~15 ms, which is a substantial change.

I hope you will come back to our great server!

Juan Da Nuker.

Masteria.net

Masteria comeback? I see people level 1k now haha u changed exp rate?

shit with 1000000 bugs, no one working quest, map 8.6 aka 11, thats why eloth team leaved this project

I can give you a massive-bunch of ideas since I analyze everything I see, and that's why Masteria will get bigger and bigger, cause we have one of the hugest creative minds ever. I just need to see other content and I can adapt it to Tibia.

As I said once, I'm the dreamer, I'm the one who have the dreams and you will be the guys that code to make them real, but honestly, they wouldn't exist if I haven't told you, so I'm not expendable as you are @Yamaken @LazyBear :p

Lmao

Closed on OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.