• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.00] Masteria | ELOTH & MTIBIA TEAM | FULL 11.80 CONTENT | OFFICIALY START 18 DECEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got no shame. You copied our crown tokens system(the idea, rank images and names, just changed the bonuses), our house images, taleonera etc
I think we should launch ThronX since its the original(all those systems were from thronx and are now used in taleon).

And what's in copy? day by day you copy the global. Someone has to serve as an inspiration.

You got no shame. You copied our crown tokens system(the idea, rank images and names, just changed the bonuses), our house images, taleonera etc
I think we should launch ThronX since its the original(all those systems were from thronx and are now used in taleon).
No offense, but whats wrong with getting inspiratorom from others if something is good? Its not like he steal it from you or whatever, just wrote his own scripts.

Me not play here, ots ded probably soon, people talking this hehe xd
So gg

You dont play so you dont understand. People keep saying they are proud of our effort and hard work and they still compare us to shadowcore and they even say that we are going to be better, since:
  • We have the best administration ever seen and this comes from the experience that I have from my previous project on mtibia; the experience that @GOD Wille had on Kasteria and a few other projects that eloth team handled too.
  • We have the best supportive team providing help among all our players, even trough hard dates for normal humans like christmas and new year.
  • We have the best analyst team in terms of know what we are missing, how to integrate and adapt to client 10.00 and make it work.
  • We read every player feedback trough ingame or forums, and we develop the game for them, to keep them happy and also evaluate that the changes they ask dont do harm the progress of the game in a negative way.
  • We have plenty of creative ideas to keep adding new things, we also investigate other server ideas to maybe adapt them to our game, based in our game RPG content.
So the community is seeing the best administrative team ever, and we are just starting. Most of server have a lack of administration and they just do server to earn money and stay like out of updates, but here we have passionate people, loving what we do, and here are years of doing what we love. Money is just a result and a consequence of doing things in a correct way and we know that it will eventually come, we just have choosen the path of doing things better than others and people are starting to see that.

Nop, there is no shame on OTs community. We all copied Tibia at the beginning and today most of OT have taken a different path to add custom content, so copying vanilla is not enought.

I have analyzed some ideas from Medivia for example, and many ohers OTs too. Taleon is just another example and I dont have a problem to say I took your idea of adding passive bonus and giving rewards. I always do the same: take the base idea, analyze how to improve it with my personal touch, adding my RPG vision and here always I remove unnecessary things like "crown tokens" which I didn't like at all, so I didn't added that part.

Instead of coming here and insulting me, you should be glad that I took one of your ideas and today I added it to best server of the world. We are just starting and soon we will have more players, and maybe in a few months the double, then triple and eventually who knows, maybe 5k players? Call me a dreamer or what ever, but this what people like me do, dream and follow that dream, never surrender and keep trying. There will be always people that will try to destroy your dreams due to different things: envy, haters, madness, what ever.

So, who cares where come from the ideas? Ideas are just that, ideas. You already had your "15 minutes of fame" and you didn't handle it right. You waited months and months to develop new content and people start quitting. Im smart enough to learn not just from my errors, I can learn from others errors too. We are prepared to don't fall like others have done, we are prepared to be the hugest community ever, and EU is just the start. We are here to be more huge than shadowcores and any other OT ever seen, since we have the best team ever.

Btw, good luck on the launch of Throunx, you are free to do so. You can be sure that we won't interferee like you were doing on mtibia SA with DDoS 5 minutes previous of launch, and even who else know what, we are clean, we just have strong marketing intelligence that sometimes work or not. We dont need to do "dirty things".

Note: You didnt patented any idea or any "code algorithm/structure" and even if you did so, we took different ways to achieve the same result and that doesnt inflict any copy right, thats why Tibia CipSoft is so messed up due to this all legal terms trying to close somehow all OTs. How I know this? Im a really well informed guy, I have lots of contacts in the lawyer world related to intellectual property, and I wont say anything else related to this for now.

Last edited:
Im waiting for your project 8.0, I mean Eloth&MTibia Team.
Last edition of Kasteria was awesome. With support like that it would be awesome success.

Anyway GL with Masteria!
Recommended.

Im waiting for your project 8.0, I mean Eloth&MTibia Team.
Last edition of Kasteria was awesome. With support like that it would be awesome success.

Anyway GL with Masteria!
Recommended.

Thanks for your words. Maybe in the future we can launch versions 7.X and 8.X of Masteria based in some projects we had before, but first we are focusing on the currently project.

I knew that sooner or later the server will be the most and everything worked will make sense, congratulations to the owners!

I knew that sooner or later the server will be the most and everything worked will make sense, congratulations to the owners!

Thanks for your kindly words. We are still developing and improving more things and we wont stop doing so ;)

You can expect even more good news from us :D

Btw the house images was something that @StreamSide came with and I totally loved too.

Taleonera was intended and at mtibia website we told that the name was in honor to your server.

Like I said, I have no shame on saying from where I got the ideas, since I decided mostly what to integrate and what not to integrate. Of course you can mix everything together, but dont expect to make something brilliant.

@kito2
Any chance to get 8.0 server in next 2 months?

I think our current tasks are divided into:
  • Review of all bugs reported (which 93% of them are false/doesnt apply/repeated) and the rest, which are 7% need corrections, will take about 60 days more.
  • Improvements related to PvP will take about 14 days more.
  • Nerfing PvP bot features will take about 30 days more.
  • Addition of all missing content, which will be posted im FAQ by the next days, which will take about 90 days more.
  • Addition of all 12.00 content, which requires study features, mapping, generate sprites and graphics, etc. This will take about 180 days more.
Most of them can be worked together, but we have lot of work to do until July and still we have new bunch of ideas and additions/features to keep integrating.

@kito2 @GOD Wille

Give us 8.0 Kasteria. We dont have server to play as team.

Realesta died,
Medivia is low rate and wars are boring,
Masteria is 10+ client and it's only bot,
Vestia is 8.6 client and it's the same as Masteria - bot.

I know...
You want target on Masteria, but you can host 2 servers in one time. You have huge team now and last edition of Kasteria was awesome.

Just think about it.

@kito2 @GOD Wille

Give us 8.0 Kasteria. We dont have server to play as team.

Realesta died,
Medivia is low rate and wars are boring,
Masteria is 10+ client and it's only bot,
Vestia is 8.6 client and it's the same as Masteria - bot.

I know...
You want target on Masteria, but you can host 2 servers in one time. You have huge team now and last edition of Kasteria was awesome.

Just think about it.

We will do it in the future, but we wont leave a project which is under review currently, we still have to add some missing content, correct some other bugs and integrare some other ideas too.

Then we will work maybe in the base of Kasteria 8.0, adding Masteria RPG content, but it will be in a few months more.

One of the best servers i have played since lunar and shadow. Yes it has bugs and it can still improve alot but lets not forget shadow was also super buggy in the beginning. This server has a bright future with alot of RPGers and 5 war teams playing atm. Keep updating it keep advertising it and we got a server for the next couple of years in our hands.

And i agree you should wait with Kasteria because big amount of Masteria's playerbase is also Kasteria players.

Imo i see more sence in opening a masteria hardcore pvp server first with transfers enabled later down the line before u make a 8.0 again.

One of the best servers i have played since lunar and shadow. Yes it has bugs and it can still improve alot but lets not forget shadow was also super buggy in the beginning. This server has a bright future with alot of RPGers and 5 war teams playing atm. Keep updating it keep advertising it and we got a server for the next couple of years in our hands.

And i agree you should wait with Kasteria because big amount of Masteria's playerbase is also Kasteria players.

Imo i see more sence in opening a masteria hardcore pvp server first with transfers enabled later down the line before u make a 8.0 again.

Thanks for your words.

Our goal is to finish correcting all bugs reported, integrate all improvements related to PvP and add missing content related to 12.00 and a few minor features like supply stash, bestiary & charms, and a few other things.

We also want to add proxies from NA and SA, after we integrate 2-step verification and character auction on website.

Eventually, we want to try to aim for new worlds at NA and SA, but for now is just an idea, since we know that American players like faster rates compared to what we are offering right now on EU.

Masteria 8.0 based on Kasteria server is something that will come eventually, is a project in our minds as an idea too and we will modify a little bit, adding current Masteria RPG content, in order to guarantee long term server, which is the main concept of Masteria servers: "to provide long term servers, but always updated".

Thanks for your words.

Our goal is to finish correcting all bugs reported, integrate all improvements related to PvP and add missing content related to 12.00 and a few minor features like supply stash, bestiary & charms, and a few other things.

We also want to add proxies from NA and SA, after we integrate 2-step verification and character auction on website.

Eventually, we want to try to aim for new worlds at NA and SA, but for now is just an idea, since we know that American players like faster rates compared to what we are offering right now on EU.

Masteria 8.0 based on Kasteria server is something that will come eventually, is a project in our minds as an idea too and we will modify a little bit, adding current Masteria RPG content, in order to guarantee long term server, which is the main concept of Masteria servers: "to provide long term servers, but always updated".

Ohyeah proxy's for NA and SA are needed asap hopefully they will still come and play. Also if you eventually open new servers for them try to open transfers between the worlds so you could alway switch to a other world if you want to play there ;)

its a good server but seems like there is a lot of people that just stay afk in depot.

Ohyeah proxy's for NA and SA are needed asap hopefully they will still come and play. Also if you eventually open new servers for them try to open transfers between the worlds so you could alway switch to a other world if you want to play there ;)

We've already developed a world transfer system, but the restrictions to transfer will be known eventually, when we decide to open new worlds. The common sense says they will be blocked for the first two-three months.

its a good server but seems like there is a lot of people that just stay afk in depot.

Which of them, I visit them all and always see people moving from there to there, I check spawns and there is always people hunting, also I check quests and there is always someone doing one of them... :p

But you guys "stole" that from OX so...
And they are just house images, it's not much work.

Indeed, everyone here copied ideas from every other places, OTs or even other games ideas... Is really "stup1d" to come here and complain about it. Yamaken's "15 minutes of fame" are over and he has to deal with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.