• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][10.90/92] Last Whisper - How Tibia Should be - Live Now!

How Tibia Should be? ... It is going to become similar to this piece of shit soon, trust me
Everyone's entitled to their opinion bud. Having played since 7.6, i'd like to think I have a fair idea of where Tibia started getting less enjoyable, and all we're trying to do here is bring it back a bit.

Congratulations to Viruxz, the first recipient of the free Premium Scroll give away! 9 to go! :p:p

i cant create character -.-
Sorry about that! We're currently implementing a patch on the website to stop people creating hundreds of accounts to harvest the starting gold from new characters.

This should be fixed now, and I will compensate anyone who has been affected by the bug.

i cant create character -.-
createchar.png

Anyone who has had issues with this over the last 24 hours please post on the forum and i'll be sure to compensate you for the trouble! :)

Bump!

It's the weekend finally! Plenty of time to climb the ladder and claim those last 9 Premium Scrolls! :D

Congratulations to Eazy! The second recipient of our Premium Scroll give away! 8 more to go people, get leveling :D:D

Cant create an account

It directs me to the login screen even tho the url is http://www.last-whisper.co.uk/?subtopic=createaccount
This has now been fixed, apologies for the inconvenience, this appears to have been a follow up bug to the recent bugs caused by recent patches.

Once again, anyone who has been affected by these bugs please post on the forum and I will ensure you are compensated! :)

Dont have much hope. Your ot wont get players without the 90 euro adv just for ur info.
I'm aware it's going to be difficult to get interest in the server, but I feel we have a lot to offer the ot community, so in time it will pick up and become a great server to play. :)

Back