• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [13.30] | RubinOT Europe Version! February 21, at 19:00 CET, 15:00 BRT - Biggest brazilian actual server.

Server Website/AAC
https://rubinot.eu
Server Address
rubinot.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol

godguido

Reaction score
Twitch
gui_do

Best brazilian server, now on Europe! Client 13.30 Retro-PVP with all tibia global features!

Create your account already here:
RubinOT - Cellenium World - Create Account

0eM6BHp.png

Grand Opening February 21, at 19:00 CET, 15:00 BRT

• First server to implement the Winter & Summer Update 2023 with all features fully functional;
  • All new Rotten Blood Quest hunts with all their mechanics fully functional;
  • New features of the exaltation forge system: Convergence Fusion, Convergence Transfer, and Transcendence;
  • New feature of the Wheel of Destiny, the Gem Atelier, is available and functional;
  • New hunting areas such as Bulltaur Lair and Nimmersatt's Breeding Ground are available for hunts;
  • The latest quests such as Galthen and the City of Gold, Part II and Paradise Lost are fully functional;
  • Loot highlight, bosstiary tracker, and managed container extension are other features already present on the server;
  • Wheel of Destiny system fully complete and functional, simulate it by clicking here;
  • Collect all mechanic and imbuement tracker exactly like the latest updates from the global version;
  • Mechanics of curses and bosses from Soul War fully implemented;
  • Hazard system for all Gnomprona's hunts and for The Primal Menace boss.

Supporter Packs

# Purchase the supporter packages until February 21st and receive the bonuses according to your package;
# These bonuses from the packages will NEVER return to the in-game store; it's the only opportunity to obtain them;
# For more details about the packages and everything they contain, you can view them here.

DYoXZPQ.gif
qjJpzBp.gif
BG7lOBI.gif
ZnaaK0i.gif

✦ Ruby Pack
-
Bonus: Rubini Backpack + Rubini Doll + Rubini Dummy + Dukoth Backpack + Dukoth Doll + Dukoth Outfit

✦ Crystal Pack
-
Bonus: Rubini Backpack + Rubini Doll + Rubini Dummy or Dukoth Backpack + Dukoth Doll + Dukoth Outfit

✦ Platinum Pack
-
Bonus: Rubini Backpack + Rubini Doll + Rubini Dummy or Dukoth Backpack + Dukoth Doll + Dukoth Outfit

✦ Golden Pack
-
Bonus: Rubini Backpack or Dukoth Backpack
GkbCY7w.gif
fVbckEj.gif

* The information above refers to BONUSES; you will receive the rubini coins corresponding to the usual value.
* Coins will be automatically sent to the account, and bonuses will be sent to the character using the command.

0eM6BHp.png

syDygYu.png

FAcohNi.png

2T57mU2.png

zUyy1gh.png

0eM6BHp.png

In addition to all the latest updates from the global version, of course, that touch of RubinOT exclusivity wouldn't be left out! We'll feature our exclusive task system, our grand castle, as well as our roulette system and several other planned and in-development novelties, always aiming for the longevity of the project!

Since we're addicted to exclusivity, you can already imagine that something good is coming, right?

Our server will be the first to truly feature the multi-world system exactly like the global version. That's right, you'll only need one account to access our servers, meaning you'll share your coins, VIP, and loyalty on the same account and play on both worlds without having to use two different clients on your computer (This will serve in future RubinOT servers hosted in Europe). In addition to this incredible feature, we'll have our wonderful map revamps like Thais, Soul War, Forge Island, Adventurers' Guild, among others. But it's worth noting that all of this is done without altering the original structure.

0eM6BHp.png

⭐Over 200,000 registered players, conceived by streamer Rubini.
⭐Winter Update 2023 + Summer Update 2023 full
⭐Gem atelier | Forge expansion | Manage loot options
⭐New bosses, hunts & quests
⭐Bulltaur Lair | Nimmersatt's | Iksupan Undercity
⭐Rotten Blood | Gnomprona | Soulwar

🔴 Exclusive and unique RubinOT systems
⭐Autoloot system
⭐Linked tasks
⭐Roulette system
⭐Custom & unique sprites
⭐Old sprites for spells
All players who participate in the event will receive 1 Castle Coin as a participation prize;​
The members of the winning team will receive the rewards listed below (for the character, not the account)
+ 5% Experience • + 3% Critical Hit Chance • + 3% Critical Hit Damage • + 3 Vocation Skill • + 1 Castle Coin;​
The above rewards will remain on your character until the next Sunday (date of the next castle);​
The chests below will be distributed according to the quantity specified, please note that the number of chests is less
than the number of participants because the chests will be distributed randomly to the winners.​

Chest
Prize
1x Legendary Castle Chest
lendario.gif
• The player will receive the outfit and addons of the Gladiator Outfit permanently.
• The player will randomly receive one of the following items:
Voucher for 100 €, Item Classification 4 (with tier 2 or 3), 2000 Rubini Coins, 20 Roulette Coins, or 10 Castle Coins.
5x Golden Castle Chest
ouro.gif
Bag you Desire, Primal Bag, Oberon Chest, Drume Chest, Scarlett Chest, Timira Chest, Ratmiral Chest, or Brainstealer Chest.
10x Silver Castle Chest
prata.gif
10 Prey Wildcard, 5 Roulette Coin, 2 Bless Scroll, 1 Redskull Remover, 300 Rubini Coins, or 4 Castle Coins.
20x Bronze Castle Chest
bronze.gif
5 Prey Wildcard, 3 Liquid Dust, 2 Exalted Core, 1 Bless Scroll, 1 Roulette Coin, 100 Rubini Coins.

0eM6BHp.png

Sincerely, RubinOT staff.​

Last edited:

Best brazilian server, now on Europe! Client 13.30 Retro-PVP with all tibia global features!

Create your account already here:
RubinOT - Cellenium World - Create Account

0eM6BHp.png

Grand Opening February 21, at 19:00 CET, 15:00 BRT

• First server to implement the Winter & Summer Update 2023 with all features fully functional;
  • All new Rotten Blood Quest hunts with all their mechanics fully functional;
  • New features of the exaltation forge system: Convergence Fusion, Convergence Transfer, and Transcendence;
  • New feature of the Wheel of Destiny, the Gem Atelier, is available and functional;
  • New hunting areas such as Bulltaur Lair and Nimmersatt's Breeding Ground are available for hunts;
  • The latest quests such as Galthen and the City of Gold, Part II and Paradise Lost are fully functional;
  • Loot highlight, bosstiary tracker, and managed container extension are other features already present on the server;
  • Wheel of Destiny system fully complete and functional, simulate it by clicking here;
  • Collect all mechanic and imbuement tracker exactly like the latest updates from the global version;
  • Mechanics of curses and bosses from Soul War fully implemented;
  • Hazard system for all Gnomprona's hunts and for The Primal Menace boss.

Supporter Packs

# Purchase the supporter packages until February 21st and receive the bonuses according to your package;
# These bonuses from the packages will NEVER return to the in-game store; it's the only opportunity to obtain them;
# For more details about the packages and everything they contain, you can view them here.

DYoXZPQ.gif
qjJpzBp.gif
BG7lOBI.gif
ZnaaK0i.gif

✦ Ruby Pack
-
Bonus: Rubini Backpack + Rubini Doll + Rubini Dummy + Dukoth Backpack + Dukoth Doll + Dukoth Outfit

✦ Crystal Pack
-

✦ Platinum Pack
-

✦ Golden Pack
-
Bonus: Rubini Backpack or Dukoth Backpack
GkbCY7w.gif
fVbckEj.gif

* The information above refers to BONUSES; you will receive the rubini coins corresponding to the usual value.
* Coins will be automatically sent to the account, and bonuses will be sent to the character using the command.

0eM6BHp.png

syDygYu.png

FAcohNi.png

2T57mU2.png

zUyy1gh.png

0eM6BHp.png

In addition to all the latest updates from the global version, of course, that touch of RubinOT exclusivity wouldn't be left out! We'll feature our exclusive task system, our grand castle, as well as our roulette system and several other planned and in-development novelties, always aiming for the longevity of the project!

Since we're addicted to exclusivity, you can already imagine that something good is coming, right?

Our server will be the first to truly feature the multi-world system exactly like the global version. That's right, you'll only need one account to access our servers, meaning you'll share your coins, VIP, and loyalty on the same account and play on both worlds without having to use two different clients on your computer (This will serve in future RubinOT servers hosted in Europe). In addition to this incredible feature, we'll have our wonderful map revamps like Thais, Soul War, Forge Island, Adventurers' Guild, among others. But it's worth noting that all of this is done without altering the original structure.

0eM6BHp.png

⭐Over 200,000 registered players, conceived by streamer Rubini.
⭐Winter Update 2023 + Summer Update 2023 full
⭐Gem atelier | Forge expansion | Manage loot options
⭐New bosses, hunts & quests
⭐Bulltaur Lair | Nimmersatt's | Iksupan Undercity
⭐Rotten Blood | Gnomprona | Soulwar

🔴 Exclusive and unique RubinOT systems
⭐Autoloot system
⭐Linked tasks
⭐Roulette system
⭐Custom & unique sprites
⭐Old sprites for spells
All players who participate in the event will receive 1 Castle Coin as a participation prize;​
The members of the winning team will receive the rewards listed below (for the character, not the account)
+ 5% Experience • + 3% Critical Hit Chance • + 3% Critical Hit Damage • + 3 Vocation Skill • + 1 Castle Coin;​
The above rewards will remain on your character until the next Sunday (date of the next castle);​
The chests below will be distributed according to the quantity specified, please note that the number of chests is less
than the number of participants because the chests will be distributed randomly to the winners.​

Chest
Prize
1x Legendary Castle Chest
lendario.gif
• The player will receive the outfit and addons of the Gladiator Outfit permanently.
Voucher for 100 €, Item Classification 4 (with tier 2 or 3), 2000 Rubini Coins, 20 Roulette Coins, or 10 Castle Coins.
5x Golden Castle Chest
ouro.gif
Bag you Desire, Primal Bag, Oberon Chest, Drume Chest, Scarlett Chest, Timira Chest, Ratmiral Chest, or Brainstealer Chest.
10x Silver Castle Chest
prata.gif
10 Prey Wildcard, 5 Roulette Coin, 2 Bless Scroll, 1 Redskull Remover, 300 Rubini Coins, or 4 Castle Coins.
20x Bronze Castle Chest
bronze.gif
5 Prey Wildcard, 3 Liquid Dust, 2 Exalted Core, 1 Bless Scroll, 1 Roulette Coin, 100 Rubini Coins.

0eM6BHp.png

Sincerely, RubinOT staff.​

So good to see some serious RL server in Europe! Fingres crossed for the launch!

Hello akabaka, so your message will be this:

I sincerely believe that this edition will be something really extraordinary. I have been following and participating in the development of budex rubini from the very beginning. I can see how much has changed, how many things have been added. this edition has a chance to be one of the best ots 13

I can't wait! See you soon my budex rubini family! <3

just remember to leave the rest out, thanks!

Here we go, my name is Kevin. I currently live in Portugal and have always watched Rubini's live streams, someone I had great admiration and respect for his work. That's where I got to know his Otserver, I spent a good amount of money because it was a lot of fun, a great server, undoubtedly one of the best. But I had the misfortune of being hacked when I took a week-long vacation in the summer. I had a TOKEN on the account, the team said it was impossible to be hacked, I came back from vacation and had no items or money. I asked for help from the Rubinot team, Guido, CM Wylla didn't care to try to help. I was not well attended to, nor did they try to investigate the case, I have all the prints of the conversations, with Guido, Wylla and even as a last resort or desperation, contact with Rubini through Instagram.

In summary, wonderful OTserver, but lacking security, terrible administration, be careful when donating, because one day you can log in and be hacked.

Here we go, my name is Kevin. I currently live in Portugal and have always watched Rubini's live streams, someone I had great admiration and respect for his work. That's where I got to know his Otserver, I spent a good amount of money because it was a lot of fun, a great server, undoubtedly one of the best. But I had the misfortune of being hacked when I took a week-long vacation in the summer. I had a TOKEN on the account, the team said it was impossible to be hacked, I came back from vacation and had no items or money. I asked for help from the Rubinot team, Guido, CM Wylla didn't care to try to help. I was not well attended to, nor did they try to investigate the case, I have all the prints of the conversations, with Guido, Wylla and even as a last resort or desperation, contact with Rubini through Instagram.

In summary, wonderful OTserver, but lacking security, terrible administration, be careful when donating, because one day you can log in and be hacked.
Try talking to them again, I had a similar problem with my account where my password was weak and I had used it on another server, the team there promptly helped me, who knows it was a bad day on the part of the person who helped you.
Get in touch again and maybe they can help you.

whats the point of playing OT if you cant bot? just play real tibia, and you just might keep your progress at least, or am i missing something?

Back