• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.1 - The Realm of Celestia

Will you play Celestia?

• Yes

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It opens in 2 days.

Thats not sure in any way, unless you have some "insider" information that the rest of us don't know.

If the poll reaches/reached a satisfying amount of people interested in playing, @Kungenn would put it online.

However, so far I know, @Kungenn has not been present in this thread since about the day he started the thread. Actually he haven't even bothered with bumping the thread to advertise the MAYBE upcoming server start.

Kungenn always been like,he release a server. Then you will see him a lot for the first hours. After that you may see him once a week if your lucky. Then people are unsure whats going on and scare/leave/don't bother because the admin doesn't give player/community any feedback whatsoever. As I said once years ago,his server are one of the best but lack a dedicated owner... one that have time anyway.

Thats not sure in any way, unless you have some "insider" information that the rest of us don't know.

If the poll reaches/reached a satisfying amount of people interested in playing, @Kungenn would put it online.

However, so far I know, @Kungenn has not been present in this thread since about the day he started the thread. Actually he haven't even bothered with bumping the thread to advertise the MAYBE upcoming server start.

No 'inside information', it's stated in his first post, 1st of July.

I'm not sure what he sees as satisfying this time, but last time he said even 1 player would be enough so I went with that.

Hehe you guys are cute :) I think the amount will be enough, just gonna fix the host etc.

Glad to hear. Will give it another shot for sure.

Decided on any changes regarding rates? exp, skills, regeneration etc?

Also, any changes to the map? is Al'Qus done and playable? Any changes to the west part of the map that was blocked off?

not to mention al'qus was already made and playable before....Unsure why he wanted to changed it.

Im also curious,What are the current rate now? Rune buyable in shop? Manafluid price and amount of mana give? Does he use 7.72 formula for rune or 7.1. Any change made to paladin/knight to balance out the voc pvp wise?

not to mention al'qus was already made and playable before....Unsure why he wanted to changed it.

Im also curious,What are the current rate now? Rune buyable in shop? Manafluid price and amount of mana give? Does he use 7.72 formula for rune or 7.1. Any change made to paladin/knight to balance out the voc pvp wise?
IDK mate...idk .

the hype is real ...
.............not.

I love how positive you've been throughout the thread. What happened to 'if you've got nothing nice or useful to say, don't say anything at all'.

I love how positive you've been throughout the thread. What happened to 'if you've got nothing nice or useful to say, don't say anything at all'.
That's never been a rule...
Man we're the 1july and we still have no evidence of the server going up. We have no clue at what time it will open either. The point is,when you release a server you try to build a hype around it. No matter how big or small the hype is,you don't want to lose it. And not talking to these player wanting to support the server is not a good thing,honestly. Id understand if the game was on beta and there was no current release date attach to it,but its july1. TODAY. Yet no answer from him for the past 26hours and that's on the day of release. Ive talked of this server on other server im playing recently and had people wanting to come try it but,at this point Im not even sure it will go out. And if it go out,i may miss that release because im busy on another server,and then some people wont join because they miss the release date. For some it does matter.

That's never been a rule...
Man we're the 1july and we still have no evidence of the server going up. We have no clue at what time it will open either. The point is,when you release a server you try to build a hype around it. No matter how big or small the hype is,you don't want to lose it. And not talking to these player wanting to support the server is not a good thing,honestly. Id understand if the game was on beta and there was no current release date attach to it,but its july1. TODAY. Yet no answer from him for the past 26hours and that's on the day of release. Ive talked of this server on other server im playing recently and had people wanting to come try it but,at this point Im not even sure it will go out. And if it go out,i may miss that release because im busy on another server,and then some people wont join because they miss the release date. For some it does matter.

Sure it matters, but being negative throughout the thread won't help you at all. Heck, it'd more likely demotivate Kungen do launch it.

I agree that he should be more active, but being negative certainly isn't the way to achieve that.

Sure it matters, but being negative throughout the thread won't help you at all. Heck, it'd more likely demotivate Kungen do launch it.

I agree that he should be more active, but being negative certainly isn't the way to achieve that.
Being positive doesn't work either,ive tried in the past.

Back