• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.1] Tibiana is back! - 7 May 16:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
http://www.tibiana.es/register.php
Server Address
Tibiana.es
Server Port
Client Protocol

Olddies

Classicot.com
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Tibiana is a server based on the leaked CipSoft files from 2006 version 7.7 that means we are using the exact formulas as original Tibia doe’s this server is being developed since 2017 and we are there finally. We are using a completely 7.4 based server to launch Tibiana 7.1, if you remember what was the gameplay between 7.1 and 7.4 the difference is only visual and map and something related to the skulls and we keep them here for maintain the fair gameplay, like i mentioned before we are using the official CipSoft map from 7.7 that include port hope with a little edit to make it look more oldschool, removed level door's, edited the map to look like it was back in then 7,1, we keep the original ankrahmun...etc... we want to keep the map like that because it will help the server to handle more people playing. Tibiana invite you to this new edition.

Server Information:
Version: 7.1
Port: 7171
Map: CipSoft map adapted to 7.1
Support: Directx9 & OpenGL
Support: Linux User’s
Shared Party Experience
Anti-Bot System
Houses: 100%
Spawns: 100%
NPC's: 100%
Quests: 100%
Tasks: NO!

[Server Rates]:
Exp: 2x
Skill: 2x
Magic: 1x
Loot: 1x
Regeneration: 2x

[Gameplay]:
-Change gold on click
-Adori blank spell
-Promotion lowered to (10k)
-Properly oldchool UHTrap
-Recorder system built-in client (in progress)​
-Most Smoohtly Client (out here)
-Max 2 MC allowed per IP
-x2 Conjure

[Cheating]:
Cheating is strictly forbidden under the threat of deletion of all accounts that belong to, or are played by, the offender.
That includes, but is not limited to, modyfing Tibiana client or its files, using unofficial software to play the game, using any kind of automation (e.g. so called "bots" and "macros") or playing more than two character at a time (you are breaking the rules).
Every player is allowed to have only two character’s online.

1.png
Old items!
All the old items exist and they are completely identical to what they used to be in version 7.1 of Tibia.
Amulet of Life is similar to Amulet of Loss.
2.png
Old creatures!
All creatues are completely identical to how they used to be in version 7.1 of Tibia.
Creatures will behave as they used to do, formulas are the same and the loot dropped by creatures are accurate!
For example Fire Sword can be looted from Dragons with a bit of luck!`,
3.png
Old runes and spells!
Runes can be conjured by players x2 and bought from other players.
Spells can be used by reaching a certain required magic level for a specific spell.

Account creation is open now!!
create your account here!

Remember back in 2002 & 2003 when you go to plain of havoc to hunt some giant spider's with you paladin level 30 using (Energy Bomb Rune) for trap them? that was the most beautiful moment for me =)

Attachments

Remember back in 2002 & 2003 when you go to plain of havoc to hunt some giant spider's with you paladin level 30 using (Energy Bomb Rune) for trap them? that was the most beautiful moment for me =)
I would say it was a bug not a feature. However if you think this is a part of gameplay maybe ok... :)

I would say it was a bug not a feature. However if you think this is a part of gameplay maybe ok... :)
I'm not sure exactly what was changed and when but back in old versions (pre 7) monsters wouldn't even walk diagonally (you couldn't either; you had to push yourself). you could also trap Giant Spider with fire/energy bomb.

I know, I am just saying that back in the 7.1 there were many bugs in Tibia and in my opinion only minor of those could be called features. For example UH trap is a bug too however it is considered to be implemented in OTS as a gameplay feature. However energy bomb trap GS? I am unsure if this could be called a feature for gameplay. However, you develop your server as you want to so goodluck.

I know, I am just saying that back in the 7.1 there were many bugs in Tibia and in my opinion only minor of those could be called features. For example UH trap is a bug too however it is considered to be implemented in OTS as a gameplay feature. However energy bomb trap GS? I am unsure if this could be called a feature for gameplay. However, you develop your server as you want to so goodluck.

UH traps aren't actually a bug, since you could/can use UHs on other people, however they can only heal 1 person at a time. They had to code it in a way, and chose to do not have it focus on yourself first, but on a certain player on the stack.

anyway here you should know when exactly she is going to stop, it is not you throw the rune and she stops nah you should get the exact moment, it is easy if you know when or have luck

Client will be downloable tomorrow i’m finishing auto update settings this time you won’t regret. Remember all new accounts will get 5 premium days for free

I see people are asking for high rates.
it's 10k promotion, 2x mana regen, 2x exp and 2x conjure, when you count them all it's like high rate already imo.
I was lucky to join in first release, Olddies fixed so many things and server is really good right now. Also client feels so smooth to play.
Everybody should give it a shot I think

Such slow rates, mages will be a pain I bet haha
For a low rate... change gold on click and adori blank seem like odd functions.... never the less, I will still check it out 😉

For a low rate... change gold on click and adori blank seem like odd functions.... never the less, I will still check it out 😉
I played mage on these rates and it was really fun and easy actually :D

Change gold on click and adori blank rune is to make the game more easy, too many people would like a highrate “exp” but if they dont see change gold on click and adori blank spell on highrate they say it is hard
I see people are asking for high rates.
it's 10k promotion, 2x mana regen, 2x exp and 2x conjure, when you count them all it's like high rate already imo.
I was lucky to join in first release, Olddies fixed so many things and server is really good right now. Also client feels so smooth to play.
Everybody should give it a shot I think
that is the correct answer

Change gold on click and adori blank rune is to make the game more easy, too many people would like a highrate “exp” but if they dont see change gold on click and adori blank spell on highrate they say it is hard

Soooo do pallys have to pick up spears/small stones? Would make the game more easy

Soooo do pallys have to pick up spears/small stones? Would make the game more easy
yes they have to pick up them.
client is ready for download.
5 hours left until server start!

Attachments

Last edited:
Back