• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.4/7.72 WAR PVP-ENFORCED with automatic map changer.

Pvpper

Reaction score
Hello, i would like to present 7.4/7.72 WAR PVP-ENFORCED with automatic map changer every 30 min.
About server:
-Available cities(ab'dendriel, kazordoon, thais, venore, carlin, ankrahmun, darashia, edron, rookgaard, folda, vega, senja, fibula, cormaya)
-Frag counter
-Broadcast death
-Equipment buyable in npc for free
-Endless runes.

WEB: Brotherhood1 - Latest News
IP: brotherhood.sytes.net
CLIENT: Brotherhood1 - Download Client

You have to use your ipchanger to login.
And remember to save 2 different acc numbers, first to login in website, second to login game.

Last edited:
Waiting for Realsoft to tell you how bad this server is and how poorly secured the website is.

Waiting for Realsoft to tell you how bad this server is and how poorly secured the website is.

Your and realsoft's brain is bad not this server. If web isn't secured so hack it please there is a server on which you would not believe.
Btw you and realsoft best scammers should have nothing to say.

Why is Vee a scammer? Lol, he is a helpful, kind guy.

Realsoft and him, have at minimum hatred, not friendship.

So why is he a scammer?

Your and realsoft's brain is bad not this server. If web isn't secured so hack it please there is a server on which you would not believe.
Btw you and realsoft best scammers should have nothing to say.

That's not what I meant - I've got nothing against your server as I believe it's an awesome project.
It's just if you watch the forums close enough you'll find some guy named 'OT-Stuffs' trash-talking every oldschool project out there.

Keep up the good work!

yes I can :p

just relogged and I could

maybe your not using ip changer? u need to use it with the client he gave u or any ordinary 7.72 client

Omg server is so dead........ anybody come online

- - - Updated - - -

GM need to fix fkin ue dmg.. i got hit 430 with ue by somebody who train mlvl.... make everybody have same skills never changing and mlvl too.. DECREASE EK/RP DAMAGE!! i got hit 300 hp by ek(they should not even hit 150) and ppl have ice rapiers wtf ? 100 atk are u serious dude ?

make it so u cant ue after 60 seconds also...

U cant propably login cuz u got ur own password in website. Just Login and look for it in your account options

That's not what I meant - I've got nothing against your server as I believe it's an awesome project.
It's just if you watch the forums close enough you'll find some guy named 'OT-Stuffs' trash-talking every oldschool project out there.

Keep up the good work!

Indeed, look close enough and you see I offer them the help to gather all errors so they can fix them.
I have already helped a few with that.

Gets your facts straight damn hobby troller.

@Topic, I assume the server is offline as I can't connect through your "dontbot.sytes.net".
A tip, use a no-ip instead of "sytes".
Because a lot of firewalls detects a "sytes" as a hack site and autoblock it in some cases.
So for client as "hidden ip" use a no-ip instead.
the website doesn't matter as much, but I'd change that too, to something else than "sytes".

Pm me when it's back on, I wanna try it out :)
Going out for some dinner with friends now, see ya :D

Back