[France] [7.4] Classictibia [Lowrate 2x] Winter Update 2018 announced [Online since 12.06.2016]

OP
Mylize

Mylize

Dhiaz
Best answers
Reaction score
Been arround since 2001 please just shut it, before you even killed ur first troll in the cave you came from
so how comes, that nobody remember you newfag, probably u were just the freefrag that you are still until today XD

Adde12345

Best answers
Reaction score
so how comes, that nobody remember you newfag, probably u were just the freefrag that you are still until today XD
Does anyone even know you is the question? I wonder why noone wants you in their team? XD

OT: War looks kinda fun tbh!
Sadly when the war ends is one team gonna sit in Peniusula and sing kumbaya?

Nifz

Best answers
Reaction score
If you like community this server is great for you. But if you play for war dont come here, Murder inc is the biggest pussies in history of tibia. they fight more on forums than in game.
they saving their characters for their future grand children, so dont expect any movies anytime soon

Last edited:

mondero

Best answers
Reaction score
If you like community this server is great for you. But if you play for war dont come here, Murder inc is the biggest pussies in history of tibia. they fight more on forums than in game.
they saving their characters for their future grand children, so dont expect any movies anytime soon
you on the other hand buy #toplvl characters on each server u play, I suppose your tibia investments aren't giving decent returns over the years~

nostalgian123

Best answers
Reaction score
Tried it, completly shit for the average rpg player. Only old boring content, as for war players it might be better since people wont hit very high here (lack of spawns and content)..

Medivia still ten times better in rpg aspects of the game. Also dont like the idea of letting people sell and buy chars openly makes me lose the 7.4 more then medivia graphics does..

Khonen

Excellent OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
I actually love the server. Decent community, nice gameplay. Love the oldschool feeling it has.

Sevroy

Best answers
Reaction score
server almost dead
maybe reset? and again 5 years online

Xiora

Excellent OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
It's pretty cool to see this server is gradually starting to revive for a third time.
Every time around summer period it is getting popular again, then around October-December it is peaking in activity.

March, April and May it had an average of 15-20 people online
Now, June it is having around 40 people on average with 61 online yesterday

Right now it is probably the best time to start exping/getting money.
Realesta (Neveresta) is slowly dieing - as currently 200 online is the average and its dropping every week

I give it a few more weeks and we will see 100+ online again
Then in September/October it will be 300+
February it will probably start to die out again and start the fourth cycle

assassinho

Legendary OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
They had a sick winter update btw. Beside that update all those other updates were just epic. When ever you report something gm is there to help you!!! Sick just sick. And now we back alive. Peaking up to 50 players!

On a side note classictibia is fun if you wanna live forever in demona😅