• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Ecstasy! [New hight-rate world starting 1th of July, Thursday 18:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
banner.png

Launch date:
[1th of July, Thursday 18:00 CET]

Realesta74.net

[World configuration]:
-Hight 7.4 Realmap Server
-PVP-Enforced
-Datacenter Gravelines, France (Europe)
-Custom made Antibot Client
-USA proxy!
-Built-in cam system.
-Server save at 10:00 AM.

[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 8 : 7x
2. Stage : Level 9 to 30 : 6x
3. Stage : Level 31 to 50 : 5x
4. Stage : Level 51 to 70 : 4x
5. Stage : Level 71 to 90 : 3x
6. Stage : Level 91 to 110 : 2.8x
7. Stage : Level 111 to 120 : 2.6x
8. Stage : Level 121 to 130 : 2.4x
9. Stage : Level 131 to 140 : 2.2x
10. Stage : Level 141 to 150 : 2.1x
11. Stage : Level 151 to 999 : 2x

[Game Configuration]:
-Loot rate: 3x
-Magic rate: 2x
-Skill rate: 4x
-Spawn rate: 2x
-PvP-Enforced rate: 2x

[Battle Configuration]:
-Frags to Red Skull: 3
-Frags to Ban: 6
-Frag duration: 12h
-Unjustified player killing ban time: 3 days.
-Final ban time: 7 days.
-Red skull disappear when all frags gone.
-Warnings to 7 days ban: 2
-Warnings to deletion: 3

[Gameplay]:
-Modified speed formula
-Expshare & Vocation Hunt (Check how it works HERE)
-Boosted spawns
-Instant travel "bring me to"
-Properly oldchool UHTrap
-Server is using account balance and transfer system in NPCs
-Tasks build in client
-Live Cast system (Cast gives you 10% more exp if you enable it without password)
-Guild war system
-New hunting places HERE.
-And many more!

More detailed information.

Screenshoots.

Videos.

Last edited:
again 80lvl day first and 65 skill top 90 mages with 30mlv?

nice kotlet
Didn't take long before you entered the thread to whinge.

If you're such an expert on what people want in a server, why don't you create your own?

Didn't take long before you entered the thread to whinge.

If you're such an expert on what people want in a server, why don't you create your own?
i love this stupid logic "make better ot then" i'll make croissants stuffed with shit and u cant judge me unless u are a cook right?

this is edition 91239129319 of realesta and still he cant make right rates for his server also whats new on ecstasy? beside rates ofc

1624721741922.png

oh i see.. im excited cant wait for new house decos and rook depot def gonna play

i love this stupid logic "make better ot then" i'll make croissants stuffed with shit and u cant judge me unless u are a cook right?

this is edition 91239129319 of realesta and still he cant make right rates for his server also whats new on ecstasy? beside rates ofc

View attachment 59850

oh i see.. im excited cant wait for new house decos and rook depot def gonna play
It's not stupid logic. You think you know best, yet haven't got the guts to demonstrate it?

You're the biggest baby on here. Truly pathetic.

he is demonstrating it by calling out dumb owners and stupid shit they do. what the fuck do you contribute to this community besides bashing people?
Me? I point out what a bunch of selfish babies you are. Imagine crying about servers you do nothing to support. It's pathetic.

Imagine crying about servers you do nothing to support. It's pathetic.
how could u know it? there were plenty of ppl helping out/testing this ot but when u speak with tomek/punio about rates why it sux and he agree with u and tell u "next edition i'll change it" and here we are after 15 editions still shitty rate then how could u threat this server seriousy?

im not sure if he already fixed mana issue (mana regen/mfs/rohs from 7.4 but mana req for magic level from 7.6) xD

Me? I point out what a bunch of selfish babies you are. Imagine crying about servers you do nothing to support. It's pathetic.
so unless you "support" a server you are not entitled to have an opinion? never heard anyone claiming its patethic to have an opinion, you sound like an owner of some shitty server that got mad people didnt like his creation.
in what way do you support this server mr sheep?

so unless you "support" a server you are not entitled to have an opinion? never heard anyone claiming its patethic to have an opinion, you sound like an owner of some shitty server that got mad people didnt like his creation.
in what way do you support this server mr sheep?
I'm going to block you. You're clearly not very intelligent and just like to cry all day about a server we all know you'll play anyway. 😂

LOL wow kid. cant handle someone having a different opinion so you block them? is that what they taught you in special education class? must be hard going through life being unable to accept others having different opinions, guess thats why you are locked up in your basement without any friends. learn to communicate with people.

-Life ring: 1HP/2sec, 1MP/2sec <<<<<<<<<<What was that h-rate ot with 1mp per 2sec? dosent make sense copy paste from other editions when it h-rate not low-rate change it to 2mp/2sec roh 5mp/2sec or dont change roh
-Ring of Healing: 1HP/2sec, 4MP/2sec
-Soft Boots: 1HP/2sec, 2MP/2sec

i cant belive how ppl here argue over bullshit
i wish we could have otland meeting i rl or otland exh and all fight who have some grudge

i cant belive how ppl here argue over bullshit
i wish we could have otland meeting i rl or otland exh and all fight who have some grudge
Not fair. These people like Kharmel are cave rats living in basements they dont have physical ability or mental capability to climb up ladders to main floor.

Back