• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Ecstasy! [New hight-rate world starting 1th of July, Thursday 18:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
No wonder no one wanted to play at next low rate with slow mana regen when mages vocations exp with trap at rotworms like on tibiantis and you say is high rate xD
yes yes only 20cc profit per 1h hunt on tomb as 60 mage big low rate

yes yes only 20cc profit per 1h hunt on tomb as 60 mage big low rate

Hahahaha

Make 20 cc at 60 mage in 1 h at loot x3 probably you see it in the world of bees and fantasy.

Go to Oaza or Stone tomb open stream and show this 20 cc items in 1 h.

You must have been drunk or you were bitten by a honey-eating bee when you wrote this xD

2 weeks? server lasted 4 days and after 3 days from start punio's enemy team told that they don't want to play on a server that is alive only when punio is streaming and gathering x hours to fight 20 seconds and chase hlvl mage + punio when they outrun everyone
there was another cash bug as well, dragon lord had 100% chance to drop royal helmet and it was insanely abused by punio team - they all had 10+ stoneskins during fights day 2 of the server, especially estera who was the biggest abuser

there was another cash bug as well, dragon lord had 100% chance to drop royal helmet and it was insanely abused by punio team - they all had 10+ stoneskins during fights day 2 of the server, especially estera who was the biggest abuser
They're given unlimited points which doesn't help either. The people I know who aren't Polish can't be bothered to play the server as it's so difficult when Punio and his friends get given every advantage.

Hahahaha

Make 20 cc at 60 mage in 1 h at loot x3 probably you see it in the world of bees and fantasy.

Go to Oaza or Stone tomb open stream and show this 20 cc items in 1 h.

You must have been drunk or you were bitten by a honey-eating bee when you wrote this xD
doesnt matter if ruth put loot x3 or x1 if in files u got it boosted five times already loot on realesta is pretty damn high czuje went on ONE refill as 60 ed left spawn with two 2x boh 3x blood orb and five vampire shields thats why 60 mages had aols on tomb because loot after few rounds was worth much more than 50k

doesnt matter if ruth put loot x3 or x1 if in files u got it boosted five times already loot on realesta is pretty damn high czuje went on ONE refill as 60 ed left spawn with two 2x boh 3x blood orb and five vampire shields thats why 60 mages had aols on tomb because loot after few rounds was worth much more than 50k
If you have bot makers , then loot x0,5 or other does not matter , but real high rate server it's when you play one charcter without bot makers.

Try to play mage at this mana regen at this loot x3 , do it more than 1 hunt at tomb , and look how many waste you have.

Probaly you never played mage without rune makers at realesta.

At version realesta with loot x1,5 i killed 400 necromancers and i no looting nothing mroe than scal armor and gold at do it full task for many gfb runes waste and spend to many hours afk to create this runes with use one character.

And deduct the time for creating runes other than exp to pk, such as magic walls, sd fire bombs, etc no only time for make gfb runes to this hunt.

Last edited:
If you have bot makers , then loot x0,5 or other does not matter , but real high rate server it's when you play one charcter without bot makers.

Try to play mage at this mana regen at this loot x3 , do it more than 1 hunt at tomb , and look how many waste you have.

Probaly you never played mage without rune makers at realesta.

At version realesta with loot x1,5 i killed 400 necromancers and i no looting nothing mroe than scal armor and gold at do it full task for many gfb runes waste and spend to many hours afk to create this runes with use one character.
czuje had no makers XD he logged in on empty 50 ed lended 20bp gfb after 3 hours he had 68lvl and 400k stop crying tampi if u dont profit on tomb then maybe stop dying with full loot or runes??? or maybe atleast open vampires and necromancers

czuje had no makers XD he logged in on empty 50 ed lended 20bp gfb after 3 hours he had 68lvl and 400k stop crying tampi if u dont profit on tomb then maybe stop dying with full loot or runes??? or maybe atleast open vampires and necromancers
Go do 20 bp gfb with one character before you start hitting and see how long it will take with this regeneration.

But first, add so many runes to get this 50 + lvl at the same mana regen buy promotions and do other runes not only runes for exp, maybe you will find out if it is a server high rate.

You don't have a clue, you only rely on some information from some noobs who have game makers, or someone sponsors them with runes.

Go do 20 bp gfb with one character before you start hitting and see how long it will take with this regeneration.

But first, add so many runes to get this 50 + lvl at the same mana regen buy promotions and do other runes not only runes for exp, maybe you will find out if it is a server high rate.

You don't have a clue, you only rely on some information from some noobs who have game makers, or someone sponsors them with runes.
people had 50lvls first day of server before they made runemakers did u even play this edition beside running on 40 paladin? on avg 20bp gfb u getting 2 vampire shields blood goblet and blood orb + some ice rapiers/spike swords on tarpit if u lucky u get boh aswell thats for 50-60lvl i've never seen somebody wasting 20bp gfbs without atleast one vampire shield or one boh/blood orb you must be shooting gfbs to one vampire or just not looting at all/dying with entire bp to have waste there

people had 50lvls first day of server before they made runemakers did u even play this edition beside running on 40 paladin? on avg 20bp gfb u getting 2 vampire shields blood goblet and blood orb + some ice rapiers/spike swords on tarpit if u lucky u get boh aswell thats for 50-60lvl i've never seen somebody wasting 20bp gfbs without atleast one vampire shield or one boh/blood orb you must be shooting gfbs to one vampire or just not looting at all/dying with entire bp to have waste there
I didn't play outside of a small paladin lvl to pk.

But i play on every other version + this with best loot.

Without makers and if no sell premium for $ i don't think to some one make 50 lvl at one day.

Promotion cost 20 k maybe on this custom respwans it's possible with team druid knight and mage , but playing solo without custom respawns i don't think to some one do it at runes made by one character.

In one place the monsters dropped a lot of items while in others very little.

It was the same with many low rate versions where the loot was weak on regular tombs and only at custom tomb vampires gave a good loot.

On the first day, they only had a few hours because the server started in the evening.

The roogkard was full, people at mages vocations have bad weapons and slow mana regeneration so they use traps to kill rotworms.

At first, they had to pass the crowded roogkard and then earn 20k for the promotion, because before that time the mana was growing very slowly.

At first everyone had a very low magic lvl, so he would have to have a lot of gfb runes.

If you want you can try to do it at empy roogkard and free of people respawns on mainland do it in some hours without makers at start with 1 lvl do it 50 lvl at mage.

If you find a phenomenon player that would to do it and document it, I might believe it is possible, but you probably won't find one.

Last edited:
It was the same with many low rate versions where the loot was weak on regular tombs and only at custom tomb vampires gave a good loot.
people mostly hunt at heavily boosted tarpit peninsula and oasis tombs eventually at ruin tomb at higher lvl using energy gfbs (you could make them without quest)

seems like getting started with little lootbag on minos for few first levels and then gfbking ice witches is too much for poor tampik i suggest u to look for some 8.6 evo servers where u get 1kk at 8lvl to start with

people mostly hunt at heavily boosted tarpit peninsula and oasis tombs eventually at ruin tomb at higher lvl using energy gfbs (you could make them without quest)

seems like getting started with little lootbag on minos for few first levels and then gfbking ice witches is too much for poor tampik i suggest u to look for some 8.6 evo servers where u get 1kk at 8lvl to start with
I don't play a game for rpg and I don't play any servers with hotkeys.

I wrote to you above that you want to, you can try such a challenge, you will see that you will not be able to, nor will anyone else.

Karma is only word that can describe what is happening to this server. nobody hosting within the year and no ideas to steal ruth has always been only a copy cat that can pay coders to clone stuff from other servers.

how could u know it? there were plenty of ppl helping out/testing this ot but when u speak with tomek/punio about rates why it sux and he agree with u and tell u "next edition i'll change it" and here we are after 15 editions still shitty rate then how could u threat this server seriousy?

im not sure if he already fixed mana issue (mana regen/mfs/rohs from 7.4 but mana req for magic level from 7.6) xD
how is that mana thing btw? it should have 4x than a 7.6?

Last edited:
When new realera or realesta?
im sure GM tomek is working eagerly on next perlica that lasts 5 days.
Last edition we maybe not have alot stuff added, but perma rh from dl and more commands to Punio's GM character required alot of work from him.

I hope he breaks the record this time and the server will stay for 4 days.

Back