• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Encounter, High-rate world! [29.11, Friday 18:00 CET], Antibot client.

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
once again, this is what happens when mc is legal LOLZ? and on low rate ? low rate also have mc allowed
Did u play on lowrate?
They did not pass by indifferently. In my opinion if it's lowrate they take it seriously. Even I had problems creating something bigger and above all there was a limit of 3 mc's 🤔

Last edited:
Did u play on lowrate?
They did not pass by indifferently. In my opinion if it's lowrate they take it seriously. Even I had problems creating something bigger and above all there was a limit of 3 mc's 🤔
kkk playin low rate 7.4 with mc's rune makers allowed (even if it would be allowed 1mc) xDDDDDDDD people want feel oldschool time with cheating XDDDDDDDDD

Show me the old school server where you can feel it...
On niebieski server 8.0 or on this new version? U only play such games, so I don't understand why u are talking about old tibia topics, since you haven't even tasted it :)

XDDDDDDDDD
"where there's a will there's a way"

Last edited:
@ruth Can you fix Trade system, u cant see what others trade ..??????? pls -.- since Day 1 this bug

not recomended, still this corrupted gm giving unbans for enemy team lmao, hes probably selling cc like on another edition 20$= 50cc if u wanna buy msg ruthless on discord.
BTW punio has infinity points and hes buying unbans for his friends from team
STILL CORRUPTED AS IT ALWAYS BEEN

Last edited:
not recomended, still this corrupted gm giving unbans for enemy team lmao, hes probably selling cc like on another edition 20$= 50cc if u wanna buy msg ruthless on discord.
BTW punio has infinity points and hes buying unbans for his friends from team
STILL CORRUPTED AS IT ALWAYS BEEN
Do like punio bro
Buy points for ur team and give them unban scroll 😁😁😉

Best 7.4 otserver i ever played friendy and helpfull administration, great content, smooth balanced game player, very recommended
🙂

HAHAHAAHAH THIS OT IS AMAZING ruth changed ban from 7 days to 3 but i still need to wait 6 days cuz i have been banned one day before he changed it xDDD deadresta.net RECOMMENDED

Law is not working in the back. If u got punished 7 days when the punishment was 7 days, it means u have to wait 7 days,
If u are 15 years old kid (and we all know that unnamed is) then u have to shut your mouth up because kids and fishes DOEST NOT HAVE A VOICE.

Im sure our God GOD RUTH would help you, but u are a player that is not worth to talk.
Noob, kid, insulter, flamer
If it would be league of legends, i would definitely report u for negative attitude.

Bye.

Hail GOD RUTH & Hail perliczko-igliczka74.net (realesta)

HAHAHAAHAH THIS OT IS AMAZING ruth changed ban from 7 days to 3 but i still need to wait 6 days cuz i have been banned one day before he changed it xDDD deadresta.net RECOMMENDED
Exactly as Typloshioon said, if you got banned before the rule was changed, you have to wait the 7 days..
Its the same thing as in real life, if you get caught for "burglary" etc and you get 7 days in jail, then 2 days after they change the rule it so you only get 3 days for burglary they wont reduce your sentence. Your sentence will stay as it is.

Etc: If I get caught for stealing a bottle of coca cola in a store I get 3 day jail.
Then 1 day after I get caught, they change the rule so you only get a fine for example 300 dollars. Do you think they will take you out of jail and give you fine of 300 dollars? Ofc not. Since the rule was changed AFTER you were punished you will have to sit your punishment.

Also when you create account you agree that rules can be changed at any time and
the staff can delete, ban, do whatever they want with your account and your
submitted information.

Last but not least if you go on Realesta website and go on the rule page and scroll to the bottom it says
These rules may be changed at any time

Last edited:
This server did something CipSoft never managed to. They went back, picked up all the broken pieces and pushed things forward in the right direction. The staff here is really professional, they even go out of their ways to help you, especially CM Vizzy. After I got scammed and lost my account he investigated and backtracked messages and thanks to his effort the problem got rooted out within couple of hours. Server has literally no flaws whatsoever 10/10 would recommend.

Exactly as Typloshioon said, if you got banned before the rule was changed, you have to wait the 7 days..
Its the same thing as in real life, if you get caught for "burglary" etc and you get 7 days in jail, then 2 days after they change the rule it so you only get 3 days for burglary they wont reduce your sentence. Your sentence will stay as it is.

Etc: If I get caught for stealing a bottle of coca cola in a store I get 3 day jail.
Then 1 day after I get caught, they change the rule so you only get a fine for example 300 dollars. Do you think they will take you out of jail and give you fine of 300 dollars? Ofc not. Since the rule was changed AFTER you were punished you will have to sit your punishment.

Also when you create account you agree that rules can be changed at any time and
submitted information.

Last but not least if you go on Realesta website and go on the rule page and scroll to the bottom it says
sry i dont want to talk with 8.0 tibia players whos dieing as 130ek from 3 players on tibia 7.4 ;/ go back to ur eggots.pl
Post automatically merged:

Law is not working in the back. If u got punished 7 days when the punishment was 7 days, it means u have to wait 7 days,
If u are 15 years old kid (and we all know that unnamed is) then u have to shut your mouth up because kids and fishes DOEST NOT HAVE A VOICE.

Im sure our God GOD RUTH would help you, but u are a player that is not worth to talk.
Noob, kid, insulter, flamer
If it would be league of legends, i would definitely report u for negative attitude.

Bye.

Hail GOD RUTH & Hail perliczko-igliczka74.net (realesta)
sry i dont want to talk with 8.0 players from eggots, u died on 7.4 when u had 130lvl ek by 3ms 100lvls on 7.4 so u shouldnt talk, go back to ur kasteria and spam uh hotkey please
Post automatically merged:

submitted information.

i did misslick ^ is not for u ;)

i've found 4 botters making runes afk with bot.. i killed them and before i got my loot main high lvl char came and killed me, i report but no justice.. in other words bot works and its allowed i guess to keep high players online ratio

i've found 4 botters making runes afk with bot.. i killed them and before i got my loot main high lvl char came and killed me, i report but no justice.. in other words bot works and its allowed i guess to keep high players online ratio
Using any kind of macro / tasker to make runes or even cavebotting is strictly forbidden. If you reported them maybe you did that at a time where no staff members were online. GMs usually answer rule violations within 5minutes and every single player is being checked constantly without even being reported.

Back