• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Infinity! [New world starting 26.02, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
0zhhLKH.png
Launch date:
[26.02, Friday 18:00 CET]

Realesta74.net - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (https://realesta74.net)

[World configuration]:
-Low rate 7.4 Realmap Server
-PVP-Enforced
-Datacenter Gravelines, France (Europe)
-Custom made Antibot Client
-USA proxy!
-Built-in cam system.
-Server save at 10:00 AM.

[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 8 : 5x
2. Stage : Level 9 to 30 : 4x
3. Stage : Level 31 to 50 : 3.5x
4. Stage : Level 51 to 70 : 3x
5. Stage : Level 71 to 90 : 2.5x
6. Stage : Level 91 to 110 : 2x
7. Stage : Level 111 to 999 : 1.5x

[Game Configuration]:
-Loot rate: 2x
-Magic rate: 1x
-Skill rate: 2x
-Spawn rate: 1x
-PvP-Enforced rate: 1x

[Battle Configuration]:
-Frags to Red Skull: 3
-Frags to Ban: 6
-Frag duration: 15h
-Unjustified player killing ban time: 7 days.
-Final ban time: 30 days.
-Red skull disappear when all frags gone.
-Warnings to 7 days ban: 1
-Warnings to 30 days ban: 2
-Warnings to deletion: 3

[Gameplay]:
-Modified speed formula
-Expshare & Vocation Hunt
-Boosted spawns
-Instant travel "bring me to"
-Properly oldchool UHTrap
-Server is using account balance and transfer system in NPCs
-Advanced Tasks built-in client
-Live Cast system (Cast gives you 10% more exp if you enable it without password)
-Recorder System built-in client
-Guild war system
-New hunting places.

More detailed information.

Screenshoots.

Videos.

As usual, when the 8.0 server you got goes bad you restart your 7.4 server.
When your 7.4 goes bad you restart your 8.0 server.

You are just taking their money.
Corrupt and only for money making.

GLHF

low rate = more money, another igla ots no thanks!

Just a heads up.
Be careful when reporting botters. If the person botting is suddenly not afk or have alarm when GM appears. GM will ban you for 14 days; reason false reporting.

Here is my review/my experiences after a week of playing, I plan to play much more:

I've gotta say this is the most realistic "old school" feeling i've played in a while. It's not about pk here, really it's about surviving the world. I've died and had people waste supplies to help me get my loot. I've gone on quests and had random players tag a long to go as well. The bad apples seem few and far between. Death can happen if you aren't prepared, and while i've been lucky enough to not have too hard of a start (1 death so far) it's been really fun exploring and trying to find the new raids e.t.c

The beginning is a little rocky, I do believe the early game without friends is a little bit frustrating in REALESTA compared to any server. Not "hard" just frustrating. A lot of the beginner spawns are just flat out too difficult to farm for lower leveld players who don't have the luxury of having friends (for better gear). This is so far, from my experience the least enjoyable part of the OT. First level 1-15 levels trying to get your gear, so you can farm a basic respawn.

The gm's are actively checking players for cheating, this is probably the best part of the OT. I've been checked and my friends have been checked quite a few times actually.

The community 10/10
The cheater punishment 10/10
The mapping 8/10 This is a bit bias, but the roofing and some parts of map bother me a lot and look like a lazy job. Just slapping a roof tile to connect roofs. Doesn't feel like a bridge or a link, it feels extremely out of place/abnormal/rushed. I haven't seen too many custom areas, more so just the spawns revamped so I can't fully judge the mapping but off of what i've seen some parts do feel a bit rushed, while others bring the nostalgic feel.
The spawns 7/10 (Need more spawns, more variety in form of custom mid/low level mobs or custom mid/low level spawns)
Nostalgic Feeling 10/10
Roleplaying 10/10 (I got yelled at by a level 50 for littering in Carlin)
Content 10/10 Could be a bit more for mid/lower level in terms of custom things [items/spawns]. but the EXP quests/elites/and new quest rewards are content that i REALLY do enjoy.
Recommendation 10/10 I do think this is a very fun server to play. Casual or not. It's not like the others.

Here is my review/my experiences after a week of playing, I plan to play much more:

I've gotta say this is the most realistic "old school" feeling i've played in a while. It's not about pk here, really it's about surviving the world. I've died and had people waste supplies to help me get my loot. I've gone on quests and had random players tag a long to go as well. The bad apples seem few and far between. Death can happen if you aren't prepared, and while i've been lucky enough to not have too hard of a start (1 death so far) it's been really fun exploring and trying to find the new raids e.t.c

The beginning is a little rocky, I do believe the early game without friends is a little bit frustrating in REALESTA compared to any server. Not "hard" just frustrating. A lot of the beginner spawns are just flat out too difficult to farm for lower leveld players who don't have the luxury of having friends (for better gear). This is so far, from my experience the least enjoyable part of the OT. First level 1-15 levels trying to get your gear, so you can farm a basic respawn.

The gm's are actively checking players for cheating, this is probably the best part of the OT. I've been checked and my friends have been checked quite a few times actually.

The community 10/10
The cheater punishment 10/10
The mapping 8/10 This is a bit bias, but the roofing and some parts of map bother me a lot and look like a lazy job. Just slapping a roof tile to connect roofs. Doesn't feel like a bridge or a link, it feels extremely out of place/abnormal/rushed. I haven't seen too many custom areas, more so just the spawns revamped so I can't fully judge the mapping but off of what i've seen some parts do feel a bit rushed, while others bring the nostalgic feel.
The spawns 7/10 (Need more spawns, more variety in form of custom mid/low level mobs or custom mid/low level spawns)
Nostalgic Feeling 10/10
Roleplaying 10/10 (I got yelled at by a level 50 for littering in Carlin)
Content 10/10 Could be a bit more for mid/lower level in terms of custom things [items/spawns]. but the EXP quests/elites/and new quest rewards are content that i REALLY do enjoy.
Recommendation 10/10 I do think this is a very fun server to play. Casual or not. It's not like the others.

XD

Back